Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Im not suggesting the fanbase are the main issue - im suggesting the same fans who act like they are so hard done by need to acknowledge that the owner they are hammering has pandered to them for years sacking managers as soon as we go on a poor run.

Koeman 7th > season later gets sacked 8 games in.

Silva 8th > season later gets sacked not even half a season in.

Alladyce abused from day one despite ultimately doing a decent job that season taking us to 8th.

All the millions spent sacking the above that also came from the owners pocket surely the fans have to understand that they have a part to play in this mess?
Isnt there another possibility though that moshiri just selected duds that weren't sustainable. Do you think if koeman got more time he would of remedied things?

"I think Everton is a very, very difficult job in football because you are two home losses from being disowned by fans."

The owners own words mate. He's pandered sacking managers as soon as we've gone on a poor run and heckled whoever is in the dugout.

I said yesterday if Graham Potter or Kovac came here and had us 15th/16th in his 1st season they would be hounded out the door before being able to try turn things around / rebuild the squad.

Thanks for the quote, but I genuinely don’t think he believes that himself, or he wouldn’t have hired such a divisive manager amongst the fans who is also an ex manager of Liverpool. That wasn’t the fans decision so I still don’t think they are to blame.

Im not so sure about that mate - Everton has some weird culture where new signings and managers automatically turn dross.

Koeman had Southampton playing some very good stuff - comes here and we didn't look anywhere near the same level and was helped a lot by Lukaku being on fire that 1st season.

Silva had Watford playing great stuff (and has Fulham playing good attacking football) yet look at the difference at Everton.

This squad are incapable of stringing 2 passes together and any manager who comes here is resigned to the same fate as the last half a dozen imo.

Yeah Silva probably wasn’t helped by this absolute parasite dumping the likes of Alex Iwobi on him.

Brands got absolutely battered by fans, and to some extent deserved it for standing by while moshiri interfered. But, had brands been allowed to do his job, there's a good chance we'd have had tuchel as our manager and a completely different looking squad.

Im not so sure about that mate - Everton has some weird culture where new signings and managers automatically turn dross.

Koeman had Southampton playing some very good stuff - comes here and we didn't look anywhere near the same level and was helped a lot by Lukaku being on fire that 1st season.

Silva had Watford playing great stuff (and has Fulham playing good attacking football) yet look at the difference at Everton.

This squad are incapable of stringing 2 passes together and any manager who comes here is resigned to the same fate as the last half a dozen imo.

Koeman took over a Pochetinho side at Southampton. He improved us in his first season. The issue was the spine being ripped and him spending £300million and playing worse.

Silva had us playing good football...he just couldn't defend and didn't have a striker. So when you can't score and you leak goals, knocking the ball around adds to nothing. Again, sacked as a response to spending a lot of money to not improve.

Additionally they were sacked due to the basics. We were shipping 2 goals a game under Koeman and Silva before they were sacked. Ancelotti knew this. Even Big Sam knew it. Both came in, stopped us leaking goals. You take next steps from there.

It's walking before you can run. Of course Potter would struggle...but I think he's not a stubborn manager and can also set up a side to defend. If you're doing a rebuild, you still have to get results but slowly move into a direction you want.

The issue with Benitez is...where is he going? What is he doing? Hes not showing a blueprint.

If his blueprint is how he's set us up now but needs better players to pull it off, it's not good enough because you're not going to change a whole 11.

His faults are on the pitch. Yet he'll blame everything and everyone off it.

Yeah Silva probably wasn’t helped by this absolute parasite dumping the likes of Alex Iwobi on him.

Job was too big for him. He's never spent longer than 18 months at any club and was still stubborn in his ways.

Brands didn't want him sacked. Was given the chance to defend himself when and he didn't which left no option.

He took what, 2 years or so out the game since?

Everton board in talks with Moshiri​

The Everton board are in discussions this evening with owner Farhad Moshiri over the current situation after Everton's 2-1 defeat at Norwich
The mangers position is being discussed.
This meeting is just the latest of a number of discussions between the board and the owner over the last two weeks.
When asked if he was concerned about the implications the defeat to Norwich could have for his future at Goodison Park, Benitez said: “I am a professional and I have enough experience.
“I came here to fix issues that were coming from the last five years.
“What I have to do now is analyse the mistakes we are making and make sure we void that for the future.
“The rest is not in my hands.”

I don’t know what your laughing about

You should on your knees apologising to the near 90% of fans who want this cancer removed from the club, for backing him in the shameless manner you have.

You are an absolute disgrace

@ForeverBlue92 you are complicit in the destruction of this club by backing and enabling this owner. You’re a traitor to our club

I don’t know what your laughing about

You should be on your knees apologising to the near 90% of fans who want this cancer removed from the club, for backing him in the shameless manner you have.

You are an absolute disgrace

How many games in before you hound the next manager out Kev lid?

I'll give it 3.

You have already written our new LB off after the Hull game you silly sausage lol