Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
I dont believe he is looking to outright sell personally - if he gets a shrewd investor in with expertise in footie and cash on the hip to sort the club oot and help fund the stadium his investment only grows.

Moshiri seems an honest man if not a little crazy - if he says the clubs not outright up for sale I believe him over some one journo but we'll see.

Interesting times regardless !
I’m thinking Dragons Den

Is this real?....
Screenshot_20230124_211818_WhatsApp.jpg

He literally says in his piece that investment is incoming and will be announced shortly, someone is taking a stake in the club, so both pieces actually don’t contradict.

Yeah thats my point really mate - the media are running with the "Moshiri has put Everton up for sale" angle based on a guardian article that states he's open to either investment or a sale.

Sounds more like he's selling a stake in the club at most rather than a full sale.

Well he says the club isn’t for sale, but the article very much does.

It also says minority stake in the article and he confirmed that’s close, often a minority stake is taken and then shareholding increases as various obligations re investment is made, that how Moshiri himself acquired a majority stake. The two pieces are actually congruent.

Wonder who it is - he said the investors are off the highest caliber.