• Total voters
...club for sale...
...time to vet new owner...

...must know : the Muppet show
the gong show.
& police squad.

Ideal candidate incoming: Elon

( mad as a bucket of fish ) ?

He’s put himself up to be shot at there, ”we need recruitment, we will get players”, “we need a forward, we will get a forward”.

Have to admire his cahonas, at least he put himself out there to be shot at.

Be pelters if that doesn’t happen now.

A majority sale is tho. And you've bolded that.

I dont believe he is looking to outright sell personally - if he gets a shrewd investor in with expertise in footie and cash on the hip to sort the club oot and help fund the stadium his investment only grows.

Moshiri seems an honest man if not a little crazy - if he says the clubs not outright up for sale I believe him over some one journo but we'll see.

Interesting times regardless !

The Guardian just rehashing old stories. If you read past their clickbait title the article states:

"Everton have been put up for sale by Farhad Moshiri, who is looking for offers of more than £500m for the Premier League club.

In recent months Moshiri has sought outside investment but he has finally put Everton on the market, and would consider a minority or majority sale. A number of potential buyers have expressed interest."

Key point in bold - a minority sale isn't selling the club its seeking investment.

Whilst Moshiri's interview was prior to the WHU game according to the FAB I doubt he's changed from a deal close to investment to wanting gone completely.

He literally says in his piece that investment is incoming and will be announced shortly, someone is taking a stake in the club, so both pieces actually don’t contradict.