FA charge Everton for failing to control players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if we get Sepp Blatter,s mates to look in to it.Report,s can get lost you know !!!!...........Allegedly..................
Not lost actually, but they cannot name any of the people involved in the fracas as it is against Swiss law. They will, however, issue a one line summary which completely contradicts the original report.

Why did Tim Howard get involved ? Needs to stay in his area, not running half the length of the pitch, plank.

Nah passion that, Westy would've been proud, shoulda chinned him, then walked off for the early bath and if clatten2@ wave a red at him, nut im

note; I don't violence on or off the field

Nah passion that, Westy would've been proud, shoulda chinned him, then walked off for the early bath and if clatten2@ wave a red at him, nut im

note; I don't violence on or off the field

Condone looked at Degsy sideways and disappeared on the way to this post.

If you've seen him, please call your local Police.

They were trying to get Mccarthy sent off...

After the incident and for the rest of the game, west ham players where getting into his face and making comments wanting him to retaliate.

It was mainly Nolan who in some instances, for the rest of the game, had his face a whisker away from James's

A bit of recognition should be given to McCarthy for not getting wound up and rising to the bait

It's a pity that FA Observer doesn't understand what FA used to stand for. If he had spent a bit of time watching "The Huyton Boys" over the years
even The Church would 'Turn a deaf ear'. Nolan on Anichebe, Gerrard on Naysmith. Barton on anyone.

It's a pity that FA Observer doesn't understand what FA used to stand for. If he had spent a bit of time watching "The Huyton Boys" over the years
even The Church would 'Turn a deaf ear'. Nolan on Anichebe, Gerrard on Naysmith. Barton on anyone.
Confirms what I've suspected for quite a while. That everyone from Liverpool is a bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.