FA charge Everton for failing to control players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because McCarthy got dragged about after making a good tackle or because Mirallas shoved someone who shoved him first?

To be fair, I'm not sure what everyone is fussing about.

While we may not all agree with the FA interpretation of the laws, there was a fracas between players and we know how zealous the FA can be.

At most we will end up paying a fine and as Wolly mentioned, it was nice to see the boys standing up for one another: showed some guile.

Pay the fine, move on and start preparing for Spuds.

McCarthy's challenge on whichever homunculus it was that went down and rolled around for a bit.

Watching it again later I'm sure it was the same bloke who went down in a crumpled heap under Mirallas's tackle. Anyone know how long the bloke's out for....?

To be fair, I'm not sure what everyone is fussing about.

While we may not all agree with the FA interpretation of the laws, there was a fracas between players and we know how zealous the FA can be.

At most we will end up paying a fine and as Wolly mentioned, it was nice to see the boys standing up for one another: showed some guile.

Pay the fine, move on and start preparing for Spuds.
I for one don't agree with it because if you're fining both teams then surely the Referee in charge has to shoulder some of the blame. As I mentioned in my earlier post, Phil Dowd had to come on the pitch as the 4th official to stop it all kicking off because Clattenburg had no control over the match whatsoever. I wonder if Dowd made a note of it in his match report to the FA.

I for one don't agree with it because if you're fining both teams then surely the Referee in charge has to shoulder some of the blame. As I mentioned in my earlier post, Phil Dowd had to come on the pitch as the 4th official to stop it all kicking off because Clattenburg had no control over the match whatsoever. I wonder if Dowd made a note of it in his match report to the FA.

These are grown men we're talking about here mate not children.

A referee can't stop them acting like a bunch of tarts.

Status
Not open for further replies.