Everton Youth Teams Thread

Sends a beautiful ball in after taking on a defender 1 v. 1 to set up Tim Weah (son of George) who scores his first international goal.

This Bolivia team is crap, but I really like this young core of Americans. Sargent, the 18 CF, is gonna be a stud.

Sends a beautiful ball in after taking on a defender 1 v. 1 to set up Tim Weah (son of George) who scores his first international goal.

This Bolivia team is crap, but I really like this young core of Americans. Sargent, the 18 CF, is gonna be a stud.
Play Ireland next then France

Any one know Robinson's contract situation? It was my impression from the knowledgeable people in this thread that he is not some one likely to make the senior team. Is that still true (if it ever was)?
I believe he’s contracted to end June 2019.
Robinson has always looked a good attacking full back , it was two years ago (longer?)/that he impressed on our pre season tour, but has suffered a few injuries since. His pace and ability have always been good, but ability to deliver a killer cross was often lacking - that was a great cross to set up Weah. At one time this season he had the most assists of any player for Bolton. I’m not sure what the end of season stats were but he’s always looked good when attacking and played most of the later part of their season as a left wing back as opposed to a straight full back. It was his defensive nous that was always questioned , but let’s not forget he’s still only 20 , he was the youngest in his year . Given the contracts we have given to Pennington and Garbutt in the past you’d think he would be worth giving an extra year or two .
His confidence will be high after this season, I hope he can kick on from here.