Everton Youth Teams Thread

It's 2024 - he's probs a keeper or striker.

IMG_8873.jpeg

I put this in the “ Ex players” thread , but thought it worth a mention here. Nick Chadwick always came over very well when on u21s commentary. Given the state of our u21/u18 he may be worth considering in the future, he’s been around enough clubs to avoid the “ jobs for the boys” tag
Nick Chadwick has been doing a great job with Wrexham’s u18. They just missed out on the EFL Youth Alliance North West league title on Saturday , this after their Academy’s re-formation in the summer as they try to improve their Category status. For most of their youngsters it was a first season of competitive football against established academies.

I put this in the “ Ex players” thread , but thought it worth a mention here. Nick Chadwick always came over very well when on u21s commentary. Given the state of our u21/u18 he may be worth considering in the future, he’s been around enough clubs to avoid the “ jobs for the boys” tag
Nick Chadwick has been doing a great job with Wrexham’s u18. They just missed out on the EFL Youth Alliance North West league title on Saturday , this after their Academy’s re-formation in the summer as they try to improve their Category status. For most of their youngsters it was a first season of competitive football against established academies.

…I remember when he was a player with the Academy, I travelled over to Sheffield Wednesday where he scored a fine goal in FA Youth Cup.

Malik Olayiwola will be representing (Born in 2009) England Under-15 next week apparently. Only Everton player in the squad.

he featured in this article from 7 years ago, not sure any of the others are still with us.