Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to get back to Goodison on Thursday.

Same here, ticket's arrived and, don't tell Zat, but I'm like a giddy schoolboy again.

I couldn't be arsed watching any of the friendlies, but the season starts on Thursday and it's ace to be approaching it with some optimism, which will doubtless be crushed as we conceed within five minutes, so I intend to make the most of the next forty eight hours !

4/5 nil and I'm happy anything less and think we should be disappointed

Should be getting at least 3 like, easy.

But yeh, need to be going out and getting it wrapped up early.

Just thinking about who we have available for this game. Bloody hell, it's hard to pick a side.

Early predictions. I reckon Stek will start. Sandro on the bench. Rooney up top, with Lookman and Kev either side. Toss-up between Klaassen and Davies to be in the midfield alongside MS and Gueye.

Should be getting at least 3 like, easy.

But yeh, need to be going out and getting it wrapped up early.

Just thinking about who we have available for this game. Bloody hell, it's hard to pick a side.

Early predictions. I reckon Stek will start. Sandro on the bench. Rooney up top, with Lookman and Kev either side. Toss-up between Klaassen and Davies to be in the midfield alongside MS and Gueye.
I think he has to start with Pickford myself going to find it hard not to play a 30m player let alone a keeper. I do think he has to play Davies with snides and gana. Maybe play Sandro with klaassen and rooney in the front 3.
The defence is the hardest part of the team to select for me. I think kenny deserves a shot at rb but personally I would play Keane and jags with Baines

I think he has to start with Pickford myself going to find it hard not to play a 30m player let alone a keeper. I do think he has to play Davies with snides and gana. Maybe play Sandro with klaassen and rooney in the front 3.
The defence is the hardest part of the team to select for me. I think kenny deserves a shot at rb but personally I would play Keane and jags with Baines

Think it's going to come down to who is fittest mate.

Sandro has had 45 mins. That's why i think he'll come on as a sub.

Kenny should start imo yep. Jagielka had a knock which is why he didn't play last time out.

Klaassen isn't a winger and we do need some pace in the side. Lookman and Kev provide that.

Think it's a case of Klaassen or Davies starting, not both :)

Tickets haven't come yet- but it's only Tuesday. Half day off to travel down without a big mad panic, probably no time to visit family in Liverpool so a secret squirrel mission to Goodison and back. Genuinely can't wait to be there.

Think it's going to come down to who is fittest mate.

Sandro has had 45 mins. That's why i think he'll come on as a sub.

Kenny should start imo yep. Jagielka had a knock which is why he didn't play last time out.

Klaassen isn't a winger and we do need some pace in the side. Lookman and Kev provide that.

Think it's a case of Klaassen or Davies starting, not both :)
Or would you go the other way and play Sandro first hour get the tie won then give DCL a run out?

Lookman and dowell deffo deserve a game as well in my opinion and might as well use them in a game that we should be winning very easy although no European game is

Didn't realise jags had a knock just thought it was his age hahaha. Just want to see us put this to bed in the first hour and then give the kids a run out. It's mad to think Tom Davies Is so young yet we all see him as a big player but boy is he class

Status
Not open for further replies.