Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say, I have two tickets for the top balcony tomorrow night. My dad isn't too we'll and can't make it. They are printable so no need to pick up. Just selling at face value (14 quid each). Any takers?

Fortuna Liga outfit in the first leg at Goodison Park on Thursday, before travelling to Slovakia on Thursday 3 August (7.45pm kick-off UK time, 8.45pm local time).

Tickets are priced at £9 and will only be available for collection in Ružomberok.

Photo identification will be required by each individual in order to collect the tickets, with further information on the collection point set to be confirmed next week.

Refunds will not be issued nor will an away match credit be awarded if tickets are uncollected.

Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket holders with 22+ credits from the 2016/17 season from 10am on Thursday 27 July.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket holders with 21 credits from the 2016/17 season from 8am on Friday 28 July.

Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone on 0151 556 1878 or in person at the Park End box office. Opening times for all our ticketing outlets can be found here.

Just wanted to say, I have two tickets for the top balcony tomorrow night. My dad isn't too we'll and can't make it. They are printable so no need to pick up. Just selling at face value (14 quid each). Any takers?

Hi, My dad will take them if they're still available?
What's the best way to contact you?
Thanks!

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2018/clubs/club=52281/squad/index.html

Barkley named, Davies not.

Not sure how final that is............

Seems strange.

I assume the squad can be revised as we sign new players, but I think the manager's got that wrong. Holgate is a decent defender but he's not going to give us any attacking impetus down the right. He should be giving Kenny a chance. Simple as.

Including Barkley makes no sense, whatsoever. I would love to know what his plans for Davies and Dowell are, because not including them in the Europa League squad sends the wrong message.

Finally, looking at that squad, we are lacking in width down the left, other than Baines. All of our left sided attackers like to cut in, which limits our moves. Dowell might have been an option but pace and attacking towards the byline is not really his game.

I support the manager overall, but I'm very disappointed by his selections.

I assume the squad can be revised as we sign new players, but I think the manager's got that wrong. Holgate is a decent defender but he's not going to give us any attacking impetus down the right. He should be giving Kenny a chance. Simple as.

Including Barkley makes no sense, whatsoever. I would love to know what his plans for Davies and Dowell are, because not including them in the Europa League squad sends the wrong message.

Finally, looking at that squad, we are lacking in width down the left, other than Baines. All of our left sided attackers like to cut in, which limits our moves. Dowell might have been an option but pace and attacking towards the byline is not really his game.

I support the manager overall, but I'm very disappointed by his selections.

The squad can be changed till 1st September I think, as I say, im not sure if thats even the squad we have submitted officially, only 22 names and 3 GKs seems unlikely.

Fortuna Liga outfit in the first leg at Goodison Park on Thursday, before travelling to Slovakia on Thursday 3 August (7.45pm kick-off UK time, 8.45pm local time).

Tickets are priced at £9 and will only be available for collection in Ružomberok.

Photo identification will be required by each individual in order to collect the tickets, with further information on the collection point set to be confirmed next week.

Refunds will not be issued nor will an away match credit be awarded if tickets are uncollected.

Tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket holders with 22+ credits from the 2016/17 season from 10am on Thursday 27 July.

Any remaining tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket holders with 21 credits from the 2016/17 season from 8am on Friday 28 July.

Tickets can be purchased online, over the phone on 0151 556 1878 or in person at the Park End box office. Opening times for all our ticketing outlets can be found here.

22 credits is every single away and the three home cup games we had last season. I know it's "only" 450 seats, but that would be some effort from the hardest of die-hards if they filled that on those criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.