Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ticket didn't have the option to print at home.

really? do you not get a confirmation email when you have purchased them? it'll say on that and then you log in/print off

might be different I suppose as I log in through my customer number on my season ticket

why don't people just get the print at home tickets and stop flapping, any cup games not on my season ticket I just print them in work, easy

Maybe if you are consistently going to matches it doesn't matter but I like having the hard copy of the sports tickets. They are nicer to keep compared to just a printed piece of 8.5x11.

Doesn't Everton have an option for will call or a pick up at Everton 1? Seems odd that you couldn't just get them at the stadium showing your confirmation email.

Maybe if you are consistently going to matches it doesn't matter but I like having the hard copy of the sports tickets. They are nicer to keep compared to just a printed piece of 8.5x11.

Doesn't Everton have an option for will call or a pick up at Everton 1? Seems odd that you couldn't just get them at the stadium showing your confirmation email.

Pretty sure Everton have said duplicates are going to be at the Box Office incase any do not arrive in time.

to be fair I think you can pick tickets up at the stadium before the game, I just think they have a little que which people can't be arsed to wait in

to be fair I think you can pick tickets up at the stadium before the game, I just think they have a little que which people can't be arsed to wait in

Fair enough, since whenever I go to a match its for vacation and more of an event so when I am at the stadium its usually pretty early.

really? do you not get a confirmation email when you have purchased them? it'll say on that and then you log in/print off

might be different I suppose as I log in through my customer number on my season ticket
I'm in the auto-cup for this competition only, as I often get moved, they processed the order last monday and e-mailed on thursday. I logged in on the tuesday as I'd got back off holiday that night and it said "this ticket is not printable".

Status
Not open for further replies.