Everton vs Liverpool Saturday 17:30 K.O!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me old man will be going to his 250th home game on the next fixture...he lives 3 hours away from Goodison when the M62 is having a good day. Nonsense whoever said only give em to those within 20 miles. U try that [poor language removed] journey on a midweek game when you work the next day.

If you know your history..

The derby tickets should go on sale first to scousers only. then we may get an atmosphere like the in the old days not all these day trippers who can't be arsed watching their lower league local [Poor language removed], but have the money to latch onto the big games.I live 2 miles from Goodison but have no hope of getting a ticket anymore.

Obviously not trying too hard then.

Like "our Cilla" and Lennon, when you leave Liverpool permanently you give up your right to be called a scouser.20 miles is a fair catchment area.
A lot of travelling Evertonians have never lived in Liverpool, just remember Evertonians are born, not manufactured, We do not choose, we are chosen, Those who understand need no explanation, Those that don't understand don't mater..

Seriously though untill we get a bigger ground the club should have some kind of postcode scheme where nobody who lives further than say 20 miles away from Goodison is allowed to buy a ticket.
Come on pal, I moved away from Liverpool when I was 10 ive had a season ticket for years and travel from Wolverhampton every week home and away. I might not sound like a scouser anymore but no matter where I live I will always be a scouser.

20 miles lol, i bet half the "we only sing when were winning" clowns live within 20 miles.

How about having a clap-o-meter next to the ticket office and if you cant make it to the top you don't get a ticket, much better than a postcode lottery.

Poor from the council that. Hardly been any trouble, on a significant scale, at the derbies for a few years now.
We've had Man Utd in a late kick off at home since "The battle" so why not a vs the poo?

A disgusting stance by the Council. Where's the record of mass trouble? Nowhere. Which other non-political events have they intervened in from a public order perspective? Any? What a slur on the people they so proudly claim to represent. And what a comment to make about its own people when the Hillsboro enquiry is still in process.

I'm currently windmilling to this!!!!!

Yeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!

Kopites already have an excuse for when you smash them now. "But but but we had to play at 5.30pm and their atmosphere was hostile plus they made fun of Stevie G and ref was giving them everything boo hoo" etc lol

I guess the chaos outside anfield last year has made the council wary of late kick-off's

That's BS, because the police praised both sets of fans this season.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-everton-fans-praised-behaving-7845279

'Match commander, Chief Superintendent Carl Krueger, said: “The vast majority of fans, both home and away, behaved impeccably and enjoyed the occasion for what it is – a highly-competitive football match between two passionate clubs and their supporters.'

Something doesn't add up here, because the only difference is the proposed 5:30 game will be at Goodison.

Status
Not open for further replies.