Everton vs Liverpool Saturday 17:30 K.O!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The derby tickets should go on sale first to scousers only. then we may get an atmosphere like the in the old days not all these day trippers who can't be arsed watching their lower league local [Poor language removed], but have the money to latch onto the big games.I live 2 miles from Goodison but have no hope of getting a ticket anymore.

Sounds like I need to hand my season ticket back.

The derby tickets should go on sale first to scousers only. then we may get an atmosphere like the in the old days not all these day trippers who can't be arsed watching their lower league local [Poor language removed], but have the money to latch onto the big games.I live 2 miles from Goodison but have no hope of getting a ticket anymore.

LOL

The tickets go to the lids who go the game, all over the country, not the lids who suddenly decide they wanna go the game just cos on its on their doorstep.

ARMCHAIR

That is why the atmosphere at the derby is so sour these say, all you non scousers who don't understand the Liverpool culture. We have a go at the redshite for the out of town support yet we are as bad just on a smaller scale. Give the Merseyside derby back to the Liverpool people.where were you tourists when our crowds were down to 15000 in the early 90s?

In the early 90s I was sat in the family enclosure.

Seriously though untill we get a bigger ground the club should have some kind of postcode scheme where nobody who lives further than say 20 miles away from Goodison is allowed to buy a ticket.

Seriously though untill we get a bigger ground the club should have some kind of postcode scheme where nobody who lives further than say 20 miles away from Goodison is allowed to buy a ticket.
And turn them away if theyre black or Asian or gay or welsh or not born in the best place on earth (Liverpool). Same applies to the players.

What a load of bollocks. What about all the people who have moved from Liverpool for whatever reason who went the match when they lived in Liverpool? That's it they can't support us no more - they now make more of an effort to go the match than the majority who live on the grounds doorstep. I have been going since 1981 and cannot remember any home game that you could not get a ticket for with a little bit of effort.You either go or you don't - so don't give me that old chestnut that you couldn't get a ticket.

What a load of bollocks. What about all the people who have moved from Liverpool for whatever reason who went the match when they lived in Liverpool? That's it they can't support us no more - they now make more of an effort to go the match than the majority who live on the grounds doorstep. I have been going since 1981 and cannot remember any home game that you could not get a ticket for with a little bit of effort.You either go or you don't - so don't give me that old chestnut that you couldn't get a ticket.
Yes What a load of bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.