Everton vs Liverpool Saturday 17:30 K.O!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Council's stance is not surprising. The 'friendly' derby?...don't make me laugh. The mutual dislike (at the fan level) that exists between EFC and LFC is as visceral as it gets. Throw alcohol into the mix (ie 5.30pm kick off) and you have major trouble brewing; it's kind of sad, but true.

Seriously though untill we get a bigger ground the club should have some kind of postcode scheme where nobody who lives further than say 20 miles away from Goodison is allowed to buy a ticket.
What a load of rubbish. If you buy a season ticket you get a ticket to the derby.

If I lived that close I would buy a season ticket. I really don't understand the people who don't. Even for a year when I lived in Manchester I went to 12 or 13 home games ironically it was mostly only the big games I missed due to not being able to get a ticket. :)

I know money is tight but how much is Sky? 70 odd Quid a month and that's to watch a team that isn't yours.

I think its absolutely disgusting that people do not agree with the council and want this fixture staying at 17:30 kick off. No doubt in my mind it should be brought forward.

17:15 is much more reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.