Everton vs Liverpool Saturday 17:30 K.O!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I meant was that they Don't just go to general sale, where anyone can walk up and buy one. I.E Kopites buying tickets in our end and vica versa.

The amount of tickets you go after you might as well buy a season ticket lol

I know. I go to at least 10 games a season. Problem is most of them are away games so not worth me buying a season ticket. End's up causing me problems though cause if I did have a ST I'd have credits for any games, as it is I have to rely on spares and when a big game comes along I can never get tickets even though had I been a ST holder I'd have the credits. Nightmare!!!

Not a hope. It won't even get close.

I had no STH but had been to every game last year before the derby bar one, and I couldn't get a tick. We will have played more this year too, making it harder for those with few home credits. Been once, had official membership and had been to every game beforehand.

@mrb85 would you both suggest getting memberships then? Would that give me more chance?

Thanks for your help. Basically I've got purchase history but I'm not a member and I'll be after 3 tickets.

Is it worth buying 3 memberships to guarantee the tickets or will I get 3 on general?

I know. I go to at least 10 games a season. Problem is most of them are away games so not worth me buying a season ticket. End's up causing me problems though cause if I did have a ST I'd have credits for any games, as it is I have to rely on spares and when a big game comes along I can never get tickets even though had I been a ST holder I'd have the credits. Nightmare!!!
Just buy one lol

Get a decent seat and sell any spares on stub hub!

Never expected a 5.30 ko,expected the usual early sat or early sunday,cant remember the derby been this late on a sat before,apart from the usual midweek late ko,arsenal v spurs is the 12.45 early sat ko on BT

First league derby under the lights since Gary Mac's flukey 40-yard prod back in 2001.

They have listened to us at long last.... we're going to win!

I've twice managed to get 2 decent tickets with just Everton Membership having only gone to one game that season, or even if the derby was my first game of the season.

Watching Gerrard slide on his knees and looking like a complete and utter.... hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.