Everton vs Liverpool Saturday 17:30 K.O!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances of this - if any - going down to general sale? Will be after 3 for the game all booked up to come up...
With over 30,000 STHs now and 3,000 RS there'll only be 5-6000 for general sale. They'll be offered either to ForeverEverton members only I'd imagine (or maybe as a second ticket to STHs).

Chances of this - if any - going down to general sale? Will be after 3 for the game all booked up to come up...

Not a hope. It won't even get close.

I had no STH but had been to every game last year before the derby bar one, and I couldn't get a tick. We will have played more this year too, making it harder for those with few home credits. Been once, had official membership and had been to every game beforehand.

From the Echo:
The Goodison derby match of Saturday February 7 will now have a 5.30pm kick-off after Sky TV announced their latest batch of televised fixtures.
Everton’s trip to Chelsea four days will remain a 7.45pm kick-off, but will be screened live by BT Sport.
Other fixtures switched by Sky include Everton’s home game against Leicester City, which has been put back to Sunday, February 22nd with a 2,05pm kick-off, while Liverpool will make the long trip to Southampton the same day for a 4.15pm kick-off.
Everton will travel to Arsenal on Sunday March 1 for a 2.05pm kick-off, screened live by BT Sports, while Liverpool will entertain Manchester City on Sunday March 1 at midday.

Looks like we have the more favourable fixtures post Europa League. Maybe the tables have turned?

Just hope that little [Poor language removed] Sterling doesn't go raking his studs down anyone's legs again, too near to the Berne game to be playing those filthy feckers.

Not a hope. It won't even get close.

I had no STH but had been to every game last year before the derby bar one, and I couldn't get a tick. We will have played more this year too, making it harder for those with few home credits. Been once, had official membership and had been to every game beforehand.
There's no such thing as 'home credits'. As always any seats which do not belong to a STH (around 4000 or so?) will go on sale to ForEverton members only for a 3 days priority window, and any tickets which are left unsold after this time will go on General Sale to anybody with an EFC customer number and purchase history on a first come first served basis

Status
Not open for further replies.