Everton v Man City. 3rd May at 17.30.

Who will win (not who do you want to win)

• Everton

Votes: 171 46.6%
  • Man City

Votes: 144 39.2%
  • Not arsed lad

Votes: 52 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vellios recalled to watch from the stands. Has to be gone with Gueye. Ledson on the bench.

Generally not happy at the team selection in the City camp. Garcia and Yaya is a disaster waiting to happen in a 4-4-2 from a defensive perspective. Neither really have the energy to cover the middle of the park against a midfield 3. Silva on the bench is understandable but I'd sooner see Fernandinho in place of Dzeko, going to a 4-5-1 with Yaya further forward.

Anyway, good luck chaps!

wow i might actually be right about something.I mentioned to tubey that i would play stones along side mc carthy and i think looking at the team that's what rm is doing.

Gotta say though I'm a bit disappointed to see McGeady on the bench. Thought he deserved some playing time today.

I guess whatever happens we're not in any pressure either way.

Winning always feels good, and losing will never feel as good as it would today.

Grandmothers birthday today so I'll miss most, if not all, of the match as we're trying to beat the heat. Couldn't have timed this any better I s'pose. Will watch on replay later. Have a good one, lads.

EUROPE, YO!

Btw it'll be this:

Howard​

Stones Alcaraz Jagielka​

Coleman McCarthy Osman Baines​

Barkley​

Naismith Lukaku​

With no winger in the team it looks like 3-4-1-2. Always a danger of being outnumbered on the wings with this formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.