Everton v Man City. 3rd May at 17.30.

Who will win (not who do you want to win)

• Everton

Votes: 171 46.6%
  • Man City

Votes: 144 39.2%
  • Not arsed lad

Votes: 52 14.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

...that lot are looking for Everton scarfs, they've all piled into us in the bookies. Last week they were saying we beat up our women when we get beat, they were saying we'll be lucky to get into the Intertoto Cup. Today, they are saying City have got a tough one and that Scousers unite. Next week they'll be laughing at us.

Alcaraz could just be replacing Barry in midfield?

He's a similar kind of player. I.e. so slow his hair growth can outpace him in a race.

Before I get vaulted as well I think somewhere a few weeks back I debated with @davek about not caring about them winning the title, I was so so wrong.

In the last couple of weeks I have seen so many more grown men in full Liverpool tracksuits and kits than ever before, and I live nowhere near Liverpool. I should have known better than to have the nerve to disagree with Dave, I am such a fool.

I'd like this apology to Dave to double up as a suicide note should we win today.

Lets hope the lads chill out here

There's a load of them with a WC around the corner, We don't want them getting injured in a nothing game

Before I get vaulted as well I think somewhere a few weeks back I debated with @davek about not caring about them winning the title, I was so so wrong.

In the last couple of weeks I have seen so many more grown men in full Liverpool tracksuits and kits than ever before, and I live nowhere near Liverpool. I should have known better than to have the nerve to disagree with Dave, I am such a fool.

I'd like this apology to Dave to double up as a suicide note should we win today.

Been the same here mate. There were 3 in Tescos this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.