Everton v Chelsea. 30th August at 17.30.

Who shall prevail?

• Everton!

Votes: 193 64.3%
  • Arsenal - cunningly disguised in Chelsea shirts !

Votes: 45 15.0%
  • Pipe down you beaut no one reads your [Poor language removed] previews anyway.

Votes: 62 20.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't mind us going for Alderweireld or Nastasic, plus another attacking midfielder. Glad for this 2 week break now, much needed.

You have to defend ,something we failed to do all game,this backing off bullocks has to stop,time and space are the two things a decent striker exploits to the full.
This 'we played well' nonsense doesn't wash with me, I can't remember the last time we conceded 6 goals !!(n)

Because it was Chelsea, arguably the 2nd-3rd best side in the world right now, because there were plenty of moments we sliced open a Jose Murinho side, becuase we had to constantly chace the match and because it was somewhat entertaining you may pass Ebperton. After all if you don't get sorted out in the back I'm sure there are be plenty of episodes in which I'll be anrgry this season.

Just fuk off Everton

I'm going full on kneejerk reaction on every player if we don't pull our finger out here.

Osman on FFS!

What have I become.

I love Jagielka so much, this feels like it might be a bad break up where I find myself at Finch Farm screaming and crying at him begging for answers.

Please ban me from this thread.

I'm done before I have heart failure, fuk you Everton and Fuk off Chelsea

On the plus side we're only a point down on last season at the same stage.

I'm clutching at straws aren't I?

I'd also just like to vault this clown from today's match thread.

I have calmed down and learnt my lesson.

Blaaaaady hell.

We were actually the better team for a lot of the game. As mad as it sounds we played well, horrific defending aside.

Jagielka and Distin with a few nightmares of course, but a special mention to McGeady who stood round while James McCarthy ran fourty yards to make a block which unfortunately went in.

Two good performances, but 10 goals in 3 games is worrying.

360-ontario-black-bear.jpg

Do you need a cuddle mate? I'm offering them for free tonight with no obligation for bum fingering.

Before we all start clambering for Stones, did anyone watch the pre season games?
He was absolute gash, worse than jags I promise you.
We need new faces, a leader who will kick arse out on the pitch, haven't got a clue who mind.
He was bad in pre season haha but I'd honestly can't see anyone doing much worse than jags has been doing for these few games.

He just didn't look up for it at all. Big time mate, he hasn't lead by example this season.
Absolutely puzzling.

Someone said it earlier. His confidence is gone. Its still on the grass somewhere in brazil. He should take this time off now to go and buy a new arse, cos the one he has right now, is in pieces.

Phil?? WAKE THE F UP LAD. Players are looking to you!!

Blaaaaady hell.

We were actually the better team for a lot of the game. As mad as it sounds we played well, horrific defending aside.

Jagielka and Distin with a few nightmares of course, but a special mention to McGeady who stood round while James McCarthy ran fourty yards to make a block which unfortunately went in.

Two good performances, but 10 goals in 3 games is worrying.

Ok McGeady might have provide assist today but I don't think he knows what to do with his "partnership" with Coleman since there isn't a partnership at all and he really can't defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.