Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like who? Bruno Fernandes has always been a good player, who has been courted for a while by huge clubs, it's the price that stopped many. Everton Soares is an average winger with a few tricks who is still stuck in south america when any player of the same age would have been in europe ages ago. Bouanga for eg, been linked with him, he is a far better player and would be cheaper.

The reality is mate we cant attract the top CL players therefore you either sign "PL" players like Iwobi, Zaha or you take a risk from abroad and hope it works out.

Bruno Fernandes was highly rated - but he still was playing in a bum league.

You're talking as if Everton Soares isnt a Brazilian international forward who's scored winning goals in the copa america etc.

He may not work out but I would rather take the risk and hope he came in as another Richarlison/Fernandes than keep pishing money on cast offs like Iwobi & Walcott.

I hope we get players in early, sick of us buying injured or unfit players in the last few days of the window, then wondering why they’re utter turd when they come in.

We need to be starting the new season with an eleven that know exactly what they need to do, get a good start and progress from there.

For me, recruitment this summer has to be based around the following criteria alone - grafters. Get your grafters in and get back to being difficult to beat, only then can you look at progressing in any other way. The lack of hard work, fight and desire from that current Everton squad is staggering, they genuinely embarrass me. Relegated sides doing the double over us, what is that all about? Absolutely pathetic. We need to get back to basics, sick of bang average teams walking all over us...
This fellas tweet is brilliant and sums up our midfield perfectly

With retrospect, selling Deleuofeu was the wrong decision, and the fee wasn't worth moving him on. He was a decent option off the bench and had ability to make chances from very little. Inconsistency and fitness were his issues, not lack of talent.

But I don't think that means we should be looking to bring him back either. There are better options out there who will be physically more suited to playing in the premier league. He has just suffered a serious knee injury as well so I don't think there is any sense in signing him.

it wasn't the wrong decision, it was all the garbage we brought in after that was the wrong decision.

Deulofeu? Jesus christ, we must be the only fans hell bent on wanting our flops to return. He's not even a regular starter for watford, he has purple patches, but really? There's a whole football world out there, these type of players, if they'd never played for us before would you even be remotely interested? No you wouldn't. Anyway, it's all mute.

Deulofeu? Jesus christ, we must be the only fans hell bent on wanting our flops to return. He's not even a regular starter for watford, he has purple patches, but really? There's a whole football world out there, these type of players, if they'd never played for us before would you even be remotely interested? No you wouldn't. Anyway, it's all mute.

moot

Status
Not open for further replies.