Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because our wide options are a travesty now, the ol' blue tinted specs come out for Gerry. He was unpredictable and defo had moments of quality, but he's nowhere near good enough. Better than Walcott does not mean good enough for us.

Arle Ronk got rid and then paid £30mill for Bolasie.

Not upgraded really unless you take Richarlison

Well according to Carlo they are all sitting down to have a meeting this week to talk "the future" so i doubt it will be soon tbh

I do think people are reading too much into this quote.

That was a classic 'stop asking me these questions' response. We were working on a deal for Gabriel in February and there were reports about bids for Hjojberg a couple of weeks ago, so not a chance things aren't already in motion.

Doesn't mean things will get done quickly mind, because it is Everton after all.

how come other clubs have signed players and we havent,is it because we are building a new ground and thats where the money is going

The club needs a statement signing asap.

Ideally a leader in the Kompany mold, who will pull this team into shape.

Quicker it happens, the faster we can put this retched season behind us.

A leader in the Kompany mould usually comes from within! Just like kompany did!

Just like John Terry did etc

With retrospect, selling Deleuofeu was the wrong decision, and the fee wasn't worth moving him on. He was a decent option off the bench and had ability to make chances from very little. Inconsistency and fitness were his issues, not lack of talent.

But I don't think that means we should be looking to bring him back either. There are better options out there who will be physically more suited to playing in the premier league. He has just suffered a serious knee injury as well so I don't think there is any sense in signing him.

Beca had buyback clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.