Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we crash and get relegated so all you doe eyed plums do one to Man City and we get normal Evertonians back.
To some degree it's the usual summer excitement, however we've now got cash so with that thrown in it's creating a whole new level of pre-signing fume.

But to borrow a phrase from @bluejock, if we sign Mata I have to say, it'll be 'cans in ours' for loads of people.

All the cans in the world in ours if we follow it up with a lot more quality too.

To some degree it's the usual summer excitement, however we've now got cash so with that thrown in it's creating a whole new level of pre-signing fume.

But to borrow a phrase from @bluejock, if we sign Mata I have to say, it'll be 'cans in ours' for loads of people.

All the cans in the world in ours if we follow it up with a lot more quality too.
I don't think he's the symbolic turning point that I reckon some are alluding to, if indeed we do sign him. Would he make us better? Definitely so I'd be pleased if he came but we're gonna need a whole bunch more if we are to have cans on the go in ours.

Scandia Green, obvs.

And your address is or has Esk told you bad news.................lol

I hope we crash and get relegated so all you doe eyed plums do one to Man City and we get normal Evertonians back.
Its normal Evertonians who are sick of the last 20 odd years of being mediocre and just been a fixture and no threat to other premiere league clubs....

I don't think he's the symbolic turning point that I reckon some are alluding to, if indeed we do sign him. Would he make us better? Definitely so I'd be pleased if he came but we're gonna need a whole bunch more if we are to have cans on the go in ours.

Scandia Green, obvs.
I agree completely, except where you say he's not a turning point - I think he is.

He shouldn't be the ending point for our transfer activity though. I'll be made up, but he absolutely needs following up too, with quality not quantity

Last edited:
There's definitely similarities to when the Kopites nearly won the league. People want to celebrate early so they can say "I told you we'd be boss lad!". There'll be people with piss stained bed sheets with "MAKE US DREEM" written on being draped over the fences of Finch Farm in no time.

Just settle down and wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.