Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just happened to watch (on youtube) the last toffeetv chat onna couch thingy.....Woke up to see Arteta leading the city lads to a training session. Some bald lad with tiny bowed legs was shouting at them....I realised (I guess) it was Pep. If that is the best the Prem has to offer....We have nothing to fear

see subotic is having talks with boro over an 8mill move, surely he'd be worth bringing in as cover at that price?
that should be a move a LOT of clubs should be after. Guy is class, plain and simple. Except for the injuries. Just like Strootman(whom I think we should also take a punt on as well)..

Pelle apparently agreed a €7m a year deal with Shanghai. Would do the same probably, that's a lot of money and he's already 30.

Im shocked, shocked 'n' stunned !!
Ped and Baz don't seem to have any ears on Witsel or Mata.. I used to think the ToffeeTv boys had an ear with the club.
What is going on.....
I'm so very disgruntled !!!
Disgruntled is a beautiful and sadly neglected word nowadays, well done you for dusting it off and showing it a little daylight! :)

I have to say it, if Subotic is so good and free from injury and such a no risk....why are one of the best clubs selling him, and why are no big or even medium clubs buying him??

Its not like he is a secret or unknown player!!

Status
Not open for further replies.