Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. I'm one of them.

We have a severe case of geordieitis that's took over a lot of you in this exact thread.
Unlike arl fogeys like me and you though mate, loads of these young lads missed the 80's and have never seen us be great.

Loads don't even remember 95. To be fair, the fact that they have and still do support Everton throughout all that makes us look like bad glory hunters in comparison lol

As a result, perhaps we shouldn't begrudge them their excitement?

Unlike arl fogeys like me and you though mate, loads of these young lads missed the 80's and have never seen us be great.

Loads don't even remember 95. To be fair, the fact that they have and still do support Everton throughout all that makes us look like bad glory hunters in comparison lol

In a nutshell @chicoazul is a glory hunting koppite?

only joking btw, he's just a fat headed blue boy

I begrudge the under 30s absolutely everything until they pipe down a little, lose the ket wigs, stop pretending they're boss euro scouts because they watch Belgian players on YouTube, lose the arm sleeves depicting their life stories while they still live in their box room in their mums and most of all until a jury of their peers formally tries and convicts lad bible with crimes against cringe.

Apart from that I like them a lot and am deeply upset about how as a generation they've graduated into adults and been trodden on by all angles by a horrid system but I've found they respond better to ridicule than praise.

I think it is great that so many are allowing themselves to dream, but i think any changes that are made this window will enable us to compete, no more! I like Koeman, but he isnt a miracle worker and despite the individual potential, the team we support was rancid for the last two seasons! Any sudden change ofr the better will likely be down to new manager syndrome, rather than a fundamental change in our capacity to win trophies?

I have said before, progress this season will be making Everton exciting to watch again! Competing for top four and hopefully trophies will require more rebuilding than this window will afford!

I begrudge the under 30s absolutely everything until they pipe down a little, lose the ket wigs, stop pretending they're boss euro scouts because they watch Belgian players on YouTube, lose the arm sleeves depicting their life stories while they still live in their box room in their mums and most of all until a jury of their peers formally tries and convicts lad bible with crimes against cringe.

Apart from that I like them a lot and am deeply upset about how as a generation they've graduated into adults and been trodden on by all angles by a horrid system but I've found they respond better to ridicule than praise.

C'mon Chico you're making me think when I hit 30 I'm going to suddenly become an embittered nihilist.

I think it is great that so many are allowing themselves to dream, but i think any changes that are made this window will enable us to compete, no more! I like Koeman, but he isnt a miracle worker and despite the individual potential, the team we support was rancid for the last two seasons! Any sudden change ofr the better will likely be down to new manager syndrome, rather than a fundamental change in our capacity to win trophies?

I have said before, progress this season will be making Everton exciting to watch again! Competing for top four and hopefully trophies will require more rebuilding than this window will afford!

just rewind to sept/oct last season mate,we were being lauded for our football and tipped by many for the top four,Martinez has gone now,"if" we can keep the majority of the squad together and add three or four quality additions,it's not unthinkable we could do a "Tottenham"this season IMHO.

Hahaha, So what do you want us to do to progress?
Vet every fan of Everton with a highly briefed hit squad. Go round neighbourhoods and knock on doors, ring them up, Skype if you have to and chat to them about Everton and stuff.

The following is a list of red flag (kopite) material that should cancel their fandom of Everton:
  • Calling Everton Everton.
  • Taking an unhealthy interest in foreign leagues
  • Calling players by nicknames like Jags, Peanuts etc.
  • Cry arsing at half time when its nil nil.
  • Using the term "marquis" signing.
  • Calling trainees "webs".
  • Preferring Sayers or Greggs.
  • Fuming at John Stones.
  • Obsessing over transfers above the age of 13 years old.
  • Proclaiming Everton are back because they're linked with Man Utd rejects.

You must be fun at Christmas.

Our tree has lots of boxes under it, and we're just having fun shaking them, trying to work out what's inside. Yes that's acting like a five year old, but Father Christmas has suddenly turned real for us.

Our tree has lots of boxes under it, and we're just having fun shaking them, trying to work out what's inside. Yes that's acting like a five year old, but Father Christmas has suddenly turned real for us.
Why because someone bought us who's richer than the last guy but doesn't have the wealth to make us compete for the league on a sustainable basis?

Or should I meet the home coach in for the Spurs game with MAKE US DREAM banner and pyro?

Nothings happened though

Status
Not open for further replies.