Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that list is accurate there won't be any clubs willing to take on Mina's wages let alone pay a transfer fee.

Two years left on his current deal, this is the last chance we'll get to make back a good chunk of what we paid for him.

I like Mina think he's probably first choice when fit but he's not worth as much as we're paying him for the amount of times he's injured. I think we'll cash in this summer.

They’ve got him mixed up with Bernard, he is on about half that. Every single one of City’s centre backs will be on more than Mina, what a horrendous list.

Not sure mate. Ake at £92k p/w sounds accurate and way more than he should be on, then Stones at £100k p/w that's since 2016 when he first joined so probably realistic. Maybe the only one you could dispute would be Dias at £115k p/w.

Wasn't it reported he and Bernard are our two highest earners on circa £120k? Obviously difficult to be certain by the source for that list is Spotrac - extremely reliable when it comes to finances/contracts in sport.

Bernard is well known to be on £120k, but I remember seeing Mina listed at around £70k a week. I think that publication above has got the two figures mixed up.

Bernard is well known to be on £120k, but I remember seeing Mina listed at around £70k a week. I think that publication above has got the two figures mixed up.

Fair. Obviously have no idea what the exact amounts are but the list on the website has Mina on 120k too.

Delph on £80k p/w is one of the worst things I've ever seen. Another absolute clanger from Brands.

Bernard on 120k makes me physically sick.

he’s done absolutely nothing. Not a thing.

terrible signing for a midget who’s not physically up to the task

Bernard - £120k
Sigurdsson - £100k
Delph - £80k
Gomes - £112k

Scary the amount of money we're paying to those four and what we're getting in return, almost half a mil per week. Brands been responsible for three of them too.

Linked to MLS striker Daryl Dike, he was on loan at Barnsley for the 2nd half of the season and scored 9, he's young and could be a good back up option to DCL

https://www.[Publication is blackli...summer-chase-for-former-barnsley-loanee-dike/

Linked to MLS striker Daryl Dike, he was on loan at Barnsley for the 2nd half of the season and scored 9, he's young and could be a good back up option to DCL

https://www.[Publication is blackli...summer-chase-for-former-barnsley-loanee-dike/
I looked at him and he reminded me of Niasse. I’m not sure we want that type of forward.

Sure I read somewhere Van Dyke signed a new deal with Liverpool last year over £200k, could have even been £230k. But thinking about it probably not true, as all Liverpool players are on the minimum wage. They do it a different way at Liverpool, than them big oil clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.