Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi on Rooney

"What he is capable of doing on the field is very special, and he is one of the few players that would improve any squad in Europe."

Screenshot_2017-07-09-13-48-28.png

@orly
Where do I collect my prize?

Really not a fan of how we're bugging him up to look like a major coup for the club. Almost making him look bigger than the club even.

Stinks of the small fry

Wasn't bothered about him returning, but he's a winner with a top footballing brain and a little smile keeps creasing over my face now. He'll be good for the younger players to have around and looks fitter than he has in a long time.

Got to say, our transfer signing of the season so far is the team in charge of the these signing videos! Way slicker than i remember us ever being!

Really not a fan of how we're bugging him up to look like a major coup for the club. Almost making him look bigger than the club even.

Stinks of the small fry

"We" arent.

The rest of the football world is.

Like, in the middle of a Grand Prix, a Test Match, and the Tour de France, the BBC sport site lobbed 3 Rooney to Everton stories up, including a Live Reaction thing.

I reckon I have the script for Jim Whites first hour tomorrow as well.

I've been very doubtful about this, but just watching that interview, I'm really hoping for a fairytale ending. Maybe Koeman can coax something out of him where Mourinho had no interest in trying...

Status
Not open for further replies.