Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

@orly give up the ghost lad.

tenor.gif

Do you apply this logic to Leicester title winning team ?

Only because I know the likes of Drinkwater, Huth and Morgan would never be seen as World Class. Imagine the fume if we'd ever been in for them off the basis of being title winners. Schmeichel, Kante and Vardy maybe in the World Class bracket. However I think they were just a team very attuned to each other.

actually proves the point hey.. three world class players you mention striker, keeper and ball winner.. then Mahrez was the creator .. everything they did turned to gold that season

Vardy should have won the ballon d’or that year it was such a remarkable performance

actually proves the point hey.. three world class players you mention striker, keeper and ball winner.. then Mahrez was the creator .. everything they did turned to gold that season

Vardy should have won the ballon d’or that year it was such a remarkable performance
Mahrez and Vardy did make the top 10 that year to be fair.

West Ham trying to sign Hwang Hee Chan, who looked excellent at Salzberg. Supposedly struggled at Leipzig but worth a shot on loan.
They have some decent young forwards at Salzburg who i wouldn't mind us trying to bring in.
Chan is one, Koita another but my personal choice would be Patson Daka.
Not sure what costs we're talking though.

Status
Not open for further replies.