Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210126-123557.png
Step One in Tosun out the door.

Good old Adolfo Gaich there linked last season.

Thats what a squad is for but those Tosun, Kenny and Bernard aren't good enough for our squad.

You can find 3 players who add more to that team for half the wages they are on
And as I said, i don't disagree with that at all. It was a fairly simple point, that if they all go then at least one player needs to come in. Kenny doesn't really need replacing but we can't lose 2 attacking players and not get someone else in. Bernard and Tosun, like them or not, are the players we turn to off the bench when we need a goal. Bernard has played in 4 of our last 5 games. It's not really debatable that letting them both go without anyone else coming in would weaken the squad, that's all i'm saying.

Last edited:

West Ham trying to sign Hwang Hee Chan, who looked excellent at Salzberg. Supposedly struggled at Leipzig but worth a shot on loan.

West Ham trying to sign Hwang Hee Chan, who looked excellent at Salzberg. Supposedly struggled at Leipzig but worth a shot on loan.
We were mentioned with him
A few days ago. And in the summer when Kirkbride wrote it would be loans and free’s he
Said this lad was our top target.

I'm sure either the Athletic or the Echo mentioned last week when we were trying to sign Gabriel, Brands was also trying to do a deal for him when he was at Salzberg. Something Brands said in an interview anyway.

'no news, we are not looking for other players, the player that are here like to stay here, so no news at the moment'

It may be that we don't sign anyone, but Carlo is a master at playing things down. Add that with Brand's passion for keeping things in house, then I take any public comment on our transfer dealings from the club with a pinch of salt.

Quality journalists like Fabrizio don't report and put our name to things unless it is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.