Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see him going there. It's in the middle of nowhere and nobody will speak any English. Isn't his wife pregnant again or recently had another a child.? No way he takes them to Sivas to live.
Plus they would probably expect him to get off the sofa, lace on a pair of boots and occasionally pretend to give a toss about playing football. Bolasie is not going to agree to that.

Can't see him going there. It's in the middle of nowhere and nobody will speak any English. Isn't his wife pregnant again or recently had another a child.? No way he takes them to Sivas to live.
Something he may want to bear in mind is Niasse's experience. He has been without a club since leaving us.
Bolasie is free to speak to anyone as of Jan 1st. If he wants to carry on playing, he may need to take whatever he can get

Barca owe £112mil to 19 clubs in unpaid transfer fees and also didnt pay their squad its full wages 2nd half of 2020 despite them taking pay cuts:

Dortmund would punt players if they dont make champions league:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ancho-Reyna-Guerreiro-market-not-Haaland.html

Finally, Chelsea of course have Tuchel now...unlikely he will want to develop their younger lads as he knows he'll be fired if he doesnt deliver results.

All pointing towards a summer window full of opportunities for us.

I really hope we can sell as many as possible this window...

You get the sense it is going to be a very volatile period for football.

Some clubs missing out on CL are going to be in serious trouble.

If we get top 4 I can see Ronaldo happening in the summer. Good mates with Hamez you see them hanging out at the Ballon D'or and his party in the Ronaldo film. Also Ancelotti.

GK,RF,CB,CM RW for the first 11 to challenge for the TITLE and 5-6 new squad players to add to the displaced first 11

Well, my question was what positions do we need to strengthen in order that we have the squad size which brands wants while not really carrying deadweight.

So technically, we sont need a GK, CB, RW...i mean Jamea/Iwobi play on the right and we have 5 centre backs.

We actually just need a right back, centre midfielder (or two) and a centre forward.

Just 3 players

Barca owe £112mil to 19 clubs in unpaid transfer fees and also didnt pay their squad its full wages 2nd half of 2020 despite them taking pay cuts:

Dortmund would punt players if they dont make champions league:https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ancho-Reyna-Guerreiro-market-not-Haaland.html

Finally, Chelsea of course have Tuchel now...unlikely he will want to develop their younger lads as he knows he'll be fired if he doesnt deliver results.

All pointing towards a summer window full of opportunities for us.

I really hope we can sell as many as possible this window...

I disagree on your assessment of Tuchel. He's developed a reputation for regularly employing youth players on the pitch. Even when he was at PSG, where he had pressure to play the big names and still opted for an injection of youth. So Everton will have to look elsewhere for youth prospects.

I disagree on your assessment of Tuchel. He's developed a reputation for regularly employing youth players on the pitch. Even when he was at PSG, where he had pressure to play the big names and still opted for an injection of youth. So Everton will have to look elsewhere for youth prospects.

We'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.