• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez - "We would never contemplate giving anything other than our best...we're not coming out to do any one a favour. We have our own pride."

Not that he'd say anything different I guess.

I reckon I've spoke to between 20/25 Everton fans this week (all scouse not that it should matter) and every single 1 wants us to loose, quite rightly in my opinion.

They want us to what, mate?

the terrible blues who want us to loose.

Ok mate.

There's no right answer.

There bluddy well is a right answer: that is to support our team to do well and win games.

if city beat us do you think they would loose there last two home games?

Your not an Everton fan if you want us to loose it's ridiculous.

My dad's been a season ticket holder for over 50 years he wants us to loose does that make him not a blue.

like he said us loosing one game will be forgot after an hour them winning the league could lead to them dominating the league once again and years of pain.

Lads, "loose" is a word describing the opposite to "tight". Like a loose-fitting t-shirt. Or a loose screw. "loosing" isn't a word. "loosen" is, like to loosen a tie.

"Lose" is the opposite to win, like how some fans want us to lose a very important game just to spite a rival club. "losing" would be used like how we might end up losing a European Place altogether.

Cheers :cheers:

We could finish below Tim Sherwood and Ryan Giggs

At least we will our 7th place trophy back.

If it meant that lot not winning the title, then sign me up for 7th place.

Again, if we cannot beat a Hull side on holiday, or even manage a draw, then we wouldn't deserve European football anyway.

Not that any of this will matter as City will beat us anyway with Osman in a holding role getting waltzed past by Toure.

Some very 'loose' spelling in this thread. :hayee: How can so many people spell a 4 letter word wrong? Not normally the grammar nazi type, but it really is quite astounding.

The "lose" "loose" thing is a genuine phenomenon. It doesn't make sense how it's so often misspelt by non-natives. It would make sense if we saw "move" spelt as "moove" but we never see that.

How badly did your lot feel when you "lost" to Chelsea, so that Utd didn't win the league to overtake your tally? Were you devastated by the loss of glory? Get real.

So because they did it, we have to do it as well?

We're the bigger brother, ffs! They copy us, not us them.

If there was anything in this for us, we'd be screaming for an Everton win.

Unbelievable. It's like your obsessive hatred of Liverpool is blinding you to our league position. We're 4 points behind 4th with 6 points still to play for. We could still loose (sic in-joke that) 2 positions and finish 7th, missing out on 2m place-money and a European Adventure altogether.

Nothing to play for? Insane attitude.

They want us to what, mate?

Ok mate.

There bluddy well is a right answer: that is to support our team to do well and win games.

Lads, "loose" is a word describing the opposite to "tight". Like a loose-fitting t-shirt. Or a loose screw. "loosing" isn't a word. "loosen" is, like to loosen a tie.

"Lose" is the opposite to win, like how some fans want us to lose a very important game just to spite a rival club. "losing" would be used like how we might end up losing a European Place altogether.

Cheers :cheers:
Loosely speaking, I want us to win but will keep my chin up should we lose, in what should be a tight game.

We sound like Hull fans before the Arsenal game, at least they did it to better themselves were we are only going to be detrimental to ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.