• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided Arsenal beat WBA & we beat Hull. So with them facts in mind I prefer a City win.

I can see it now and TBH will be fully deserved, We deliberately lose to City and then lose to Hull, City lose to Villa and Lpool win the league and Man U and spurs win both there games and the season ends like this.

1. Liverpool
7. Everton

Great season ey

I reckon I've spoke to between 20/25 Everton fans this week (all scouse not that it should matter) and every single 1 wants us to loose, quite rightly in my opinion.
I can see there being trouble in the ground this week though between the self professed super blues who want us to win and the terrible blues who want us to loose.

Not really a matter of super blues and terrible blues.

There's no right answer.

Nobody wants Liverpool to win.
I'm pretty sure people like Everton winning.

It's an impossible situation.

Not really a matter of super blues and terrible blues.

There's no right answer.

Nobody wants Liverpool to win.
I'm pretty sure people like Everton winning.

It's an impossible situation.

Yep, to use an old saying; we're between a rock and a hard place.

i can definitely see city messing it up...my worry is they beat us and then lose to Villa...they have some brilliant players, but very little character...only won the league 2 years ago because Barton lost the plot and QPR stopped playing when they reaslised they were safe.....
The way I see it as if city beat us do you think they would loose there last two home games?

It shouldn't be a matter of super blues and terrible blues but that's what the self righteous blues are making out.
Your not an Everton fan if you want us to loose it's ridiculous.
My dad's been a season ticket holder for over 50 years he wants us to loose does that make him not a blue. No.
like he said us loosing one game will be forgot after an hour them winning the league could lead to them dominating the league once again and years of pain.

It shouldn't be a matter of super blues and terrible blues but that's what the self righteous blues are making out.
My dad's been a season ticket holder for over 50 years he wants us to loose does that make him not a blue. No.
like he said us loosing one game will be forgot after an hour them winning the league could lead to them dominating the league once again and years of pain.
Does he want to throw away a year of European football for it?

To be fair lad I've seen the exact same argument being made the other way.

The last thing we need is Blues turning on Blues. There's plenty of other people to turn out vitriol to.

Winning a game of football as opposed to losing one is.
How badly did your lot feel when you "lost" to Chelsea, so that Utd didn't win the league to overtake your tally? Were you devastated by the loss of glory? Get real. If there was anything in this for us, we'd be screaming for an Everton win. It just happens the only meaningful thing that can happen is that your team might be back in with a chance of winning the league after you lot realized that you hadn't actually won it yet (after getting schooled by Chelsea's reserves at home).

For sure.

Some will see it as being a bad blue or whatever to want us to lose.

Personally I don't see it like that as the reasons for it are pretty blatant.

I want us to win however. Doesn't make me better than another blue though. No way.

If you know me you'd know I'm a pretty awful fan anyway!!

I do perhaps think the chaps who want us to lose aren't thinking he bigger picture.

A) we're not going to deliberately lose.
B) we're not going to play Dot Cotton in nets
C) we're probably going to lose anyway
D) they might lose or draw another game
E) i didn't think 'we care what he red side say'
F) I do think the location of the fan has an impact on the vote. If I lived more local I might change my mind.
G) We need a point. Leaving it to the last game is a risk. We bottle stuff all the time.
H) We could finish below Tim Sherwood. JESUS.

Just some points towards the bigger picture. There's probably more.

The way I see it as if city beat us do you think they would loose there last two home games?

they only have to draw 1 game...and they 3 games in a week....its very possible if they beat us, they will feel they have the job done and not be switched on for the next game.....
we blew a champs league spot at home to Palace...these things happen every week in football...for me Liverpool are still
favourites for the league (points in the bag are better than games in hand)

For sure.

Some will see it as being a bad blue or whatever to want us to lose.

Personally I don't see it like that as the reasons for it are pretty blatant.

I want us to win however. Doesn't make me better than another blue though. No way.

If you know me you'd know I'm a pretty awful fan anyway!!

I do perhaps think the chaps who want us to lose aren't thinking he bigger picture.

A) we're not going to deliberately lose.
B) we're not going to play Dot Cotton in nets
C) we're probably going to lose anyway
D) they might lose or draw another game
E) i didn't think 'we care what he red side say'
F) I do think the location of the fan has an impact on the vote. If I lived more local I might change my mind.
G) We need a point. Leaving it to the last game is a risk. We bottle stuff all the time.
H) We could finish below Tim Sherwood. JESUS.

Just some points towards the bigger picture. There's probably more.

Point H is what is really concerning me.

Status
Not open for further replies.