Everton/Celtic or Everton/Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed this thread when browsing so thought id add my input.
Id say the majority of Rangers fans side with Everton.
My reasons are past players (Stuart McCall,Gazza,Arteta,Ball,Big Dunc,Weir,Jelavic) played with both teams.
I like many Rangers fans despise LFC/Dalgleish.
Everton/Rangers both wear blue and white lol.
Had a good drink when Everton were up at Ibrox a few years ago for a friendly also ;)

The Cocteau Twins were from Grangemouth weren't they? I always wondered how such a beautiful sound could come out of people from a town which looks like a bit of an eyesore - from distance admittedly.

Everton and Prescot Cables.

I believe Prescot Cables are multi faith now but their original roots were a mix or zoroastrianism and druidism with a hint of voodoo on saturday nights.

lads Everton and Everton only, them up in scotland don't know who the fcuk they are
what i don't understand is they go to matches which are in scotland with union jack's
and shout and swear at players that play for Celtic who in the case for years were English
players born and bread.

same with Celtic irish flags both Rangers and Celtic are scottish and play in scotland and the city is in
scotland. so this link with Celtic or Rangers i don't think most Everton fans care much about scottish football.

just on another note does anyone remember some trouble with Rangers fans was i think in the early 90's
they played a friendly again the RS and some of there fans went looking for trouble around Everton after the game
i remember reading it somewhere a few years ago maybe someone here can put me right.

anyway theres only one club in the united kingdom and Europe and thats EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB ;)

lads Everton and Everton only, them up in scotland don't know who the fcuk they are
what i don't understand is they go to matches which are in scotland with union jack's
and shout and swear at players that play for Celtic who in the case for years were English
players born and bread.

same with Celtic irish flags both Rangers and Celtic are scottish and play in scotland and the city is in
scotland. so this link with Celtic or Rangers i don't think most Everton fans care much about scottish football.

just on another note does anyone remember some trouble with Rangers fans was i think in the early 90's
they played a friendly again the RS and some of there fans went looking for trouble around Everton after the game
i remember reading it somewhere a few years ago maybe someone here can put me right.

anyway theres only one club in the united kingdom and Europe and thats EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB ;)

Think you might want to reconsider that one like.

Like me saying all Scousers are car thieving bastards. Or all Irish are terrorists.

Don't judge everyone on the actions of a few

#carryon

My Grandparents were all from the Govan area and Celtic was a naughty word in their houses. So it's always been Everton and Rangers for me.

Ibrox is a fantastic place - I have some great memories from games there. I'm gutted that the club is in the state it's in at the moment :(

The Cocteau Twins were from Grangemouth weren't they? I always wondered how such a beautiful sound could come out of people from a town which looks like a bit of an eyesore - from distance admittedly.

Ive never even heard of them mate tbh.lol
Yep my town is an eyesore but we love it.How distant have u seen it from?

I have 5 mates from Falkirk who support Celtic, and 5 mates from Glasgow and Edinburgh who support Rangers. Fun times for me being in the middle of the fenian/orange [Poor language removed] verbal war. Not a single **** was given that day. I'd rather not have any links.

I have 5 mates from Falkirk who support Celtic, and 5 mates from Glasgow and Edinburgh who support Rangers. Fun times for me being in the middle of the fenian/orange [Poor language removed] verbal war. Not a single **** was given that day. I'd rather not have any links.

I live less than a mile from Falkirk :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.