Everton 3-1 Aston Villa, FA Cup Fifth Round. Sunday 15th Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton 3 Villa 1

Your name is cracking me up, do you mean it as in "...Look mate, just shut up...."

Moyes will have to do some voodoo shiz to stop the jamminess of Villa. God they are so jammy. So, all told I think it will be tight, but I'm backing us to beat them as we should have last time around, only our defence is rock now.

My only concern is that Villa are without a doubt the luckiest team in the Premier League this season. Everything keeps going their way, especially on the road...

But I think we'll take it with a solitary Cahill goal.

Hi there! Villa fan here! Hope it's okey I visit.

Looking forward to this one, should be a cracker.

Hi there! Villa fan here! Hope it's okey I visit.

Looking forward to this one, should be a cracker.

Hope so God, but I think it will be a cagey, scrappy match. My guess is we'll win by a single goal. But it really could go either way.

By the way, congratulations on your excellent league form this season. I think you'll end up in fourth position, which is very good considering the dominance of the Sky lot. But you deserve to be where you're at.

Hopefully next season we'll be up there challenging you. I think you've got to much of a start on us for us to catch you this time, though.

Yeah it won't be easy to predict a winner, but I think we will be looking at a 1-1 or possibly a 2-1 to you lot.

Unfortunatly we are just wrecked with injuries these days. Bouma, Carew, Petrov, Laursen, NRC, L.Young, Marlon, Cuellar, and we got Barry suspended as well.

Have to say though, I think you and so many other are being a bit dramatic when it comes to us being lucky. I notice you don't mention the arse match we should have won with 4-5 close ones and three in the post. Or the Wigan match, or when we lost to boro, newcastle and Stoke :dodgy:

Anyway, should be a good one. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.