Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would we say are the main contenders to win this thing? Napoli and Sevilla favourites maybe? Fiorentina, us and Spuds also should be up there. Then whoever drops down from the CL I guess. Knowing our luck the RS will drop down.

Ajax. They will finish behind PSG and Barca and win the whole thing. You heard it here first

Salut les Caramels !

It was a really tough game yesterday for us with many players injured (Mavuba, Lopes, Delaplace, Martin), we suffered a lot (you know Alamo ?) but we made the draw ! A miracle !
Vincent "Jesus" Enyeama has made some incredible saves and the worth is that we took the goal (great goal from Debruyne) just after Nono Roux has missed an unbelievable chance to score the 2nd goal.
It becomes very complicated for us with all the injuries (Mendès and Souaré left the field injured last night). I really dunno if our french-british plan is going to succeed (Everton and Lille finish just before the Nazis and the Commies).

I hope Everton won't hit too hard, we are very weak for the moment (no striker, no offensive midfielder).

Salut les Caramels !

It was a really tough game yesterday for us with many players injured (Mavuba, Lopes, Delaplace, Martin), we suffered a lot (you know Alamo ?) but we made the draw ! A miracle !
Vincent "Jesus" Enyeama has made some incredible saves and the worth is that we took the goal (great goal from Debruyne) just after Nono Roux has missed an unbelievable chance to score the 2nd goal.
It becomes very complicated for us with all the injuries (Mendès and Souaré left the field injured last night). I really dunno if our french-british plan is going to succeed (Everton and Lille finish just before the Nazis and the Commies).

I hope Everton won't hit too hard, we are very weak for the moment (no striker, no offensive midfielder).
No striker? Don't you have Origi?

Sorry I mingled the words "striker" and "scorer". Origi played on the side last night. Our "scorer" was Nolan Roux but he scores 6 or 7 goals per season. I don't think Origi is a real scorer, more a 2nd striker who can attack with speed from further and sometimes run in the back of the defenders.

I watched the second half of Wolfsburg v LOSC and couldn't believe Roux missed that chance. De Bruyne's goal was class.

Can't wait for Lille now!

Status
Not open for further replies.