Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been asked a million times but i've registered on the Lille site and accessed it via proxy. Click on the three game offer thing and i'm getting this below but don't see anywhere to buy the tickets? Do I need that promo code or what?

cqQRmT.jpg

Sorry if this has been asked a million times but i've registered on the Lille site and accessed it via proxy. Click on the three game offer thing and i'm getting this below but don't see anywhere to buy the tickets? Do I need that promo code or what?

cqQRmT.jpg
Page 168 of this thread gives you a step by step guide of how to do this but basically you now need to select the area of the stadium you want in the section 02. Choix De La Zone and then select the seats you want - most Blues seem to be aiming for sections J01 and J02 now H is all but sold out. No promo code needed.

Page 168 of this thread gives you a step by step guide of how to do this but basically you now need to select the area of the stadium you want in the section 02. Choix De La Zone and then select the seats you want - most Blues seem to be aiming for sections J01 and J02 now H is all but sold out. No promo code needed.

Ok ta mate. I was using Chrome and didn't look like section 02 was loading but it is showing up now I have used Firefox.

Hate to bring bad news, but looks like block H (Upper) has more seats available again...does this mean they're cancelling people's tickets you think? Check to see if these are you're seats!

A8kZ7hc.png

efc said on twitter to someone before that they expect a higher allocation than normal for the lille game. must know there will be high demand.

probs been asked loads off times in here,

does anyone think it will be ok sitting in the home end at Lille?
will be obvious were Evertonians but ive never really heard much off there fans

heard there will be quite a bit off us in there anyway

Hate to bring bad news, but looks like block H (Upper) has more seats available again...does this mean they're cancelling people's tickets you think? Check to see if these are you're seats!

A8kZ7hc.png

Shame as I tried for upper H but couldn't as I was at work. Ah well at least in lower J 01 we'll be closer to the action.

We've turned the southern stand into a neutral area

Will be fine mate, as long as you don't eyeball police or annoy the locals. :)

Avoid the North Stand apparently ("tribune nord"), this is their hardcore end. Go as close to Block I as possible since this is our end. People are going in J at the moment I think - some in H just came available again though...

Shame as I tried for upper H but couldn't as I was at work. Ah well at least in lower J 01 we'll be closer to the action.

Oh yeah..could be good news for some I guess! Shame for you though, but yeah the view from J looks really good and sounds like it's full of blues.

B

A8kZ7hc.png
[/QUOTE

Be gutted if this happened now after all the hassle I had to get tickets

A8kZ7hc.png

Be gutted if this happened now after all the stress I had getting them.

A8kZ7hc.png

That is a worry. Still not had the money taken from my card, but at least for now they are not the seats I booked.

I'm just praying they don't cancel them.

That is a worry. Still not had the money taken from my card, but at least for now they are not the seats I booked.

I'm just praying they don't cancel them.

Just rang my bank and they said that it's done their end, money is out of my account now and sitting in limbo waiting for Lille to process it and take it.

Also praying here

Status
Not open for further replies.