Europa League 2014-15 ( incl. Ticket / Travel Info ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your passports prepared cause we're going to rock Europe... Roberto you're the maaaaaaaan! Luvvvvvvv

Still got mine lads!

passport.jpg

Hoping for Monchengladbach, as they were my Fifa team for a while :) anyway, we apparently had one of the first European pen shoot outs with them back in the day. And won. Both teams were top, top sides in 1970:

Hopefully between now and August some work gets done on waiving the Visa requirements for those possessing a match ticket travelling to Russia, as it stands now you need a Visa but theirs been talk of waiving the requirement for it (if possessing a match ticket) or at least fast tracking it, will try keep people updated about it (especially should we end up drawn vs any from their)

Apologies if this has been asked previously, but a quick search yielded nothing.

What will the criteria likely be for the away days? What was it like last time we was in Europe?

Cheers

It'll probably be STH's with away credits, then STH's and then maybe they will faf about with that Everton Membership thing and I reckon some of them will go to general sale. I think that's how it went last time, and that after the first few aways they look at particular European away credits.

Status
Not open for further replies.