draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello mate. whatever the posts I doubt there are any evertonians who are complacent about a team before us. You will get plenty of respect from both fans and our manager. You have qualified for the UEFA cup same as we have. You are a good side.

I once knew a girl from Bergen. We hung out together in Bangkok. She was a complete one off. We spent our times drinking thai whiskey, simultaneously with valium and amphetamines. Then she wanted the kinky sex. She was as fit as a butchers dog as well. My experience of norwegians is that they party extremely hard. God bless 'em.

them were some crazy crazy days.

Hmmm, that sounds like my Ex... I should never had allowed her to go to Thailand by herself...

web_stadion_sen_kamp.jpg

Brann Stadion anno 2007

It's not Goodison Park, I'll give you that... total capacity 17824, which means that the away section only take about 850 people... :rolleyes:
The stadium was originally set to be completed before the 2008-season, but due to complaints from the neighbours its believed to be completed sometime in 2009.

Welcome to Bergen! b)

sorry about the stadium joke. It looks beautiful to be honest.

What price is the beer over there lads?

What are the reasons why?

Welcome to the forums ;)

Norwegians love English footie! Well known team, meeting our "local" team is awesome! And many figure if we have a very lucky day and you guys have a bad day, we can actually manage a win ;)

This was a great draw =) Cheap flights to England and a good stadium. I hope we will arrive with many supporters and that we will win the stadium.

And for your information, our supporters are going the "british style", so no drums and textless songs from us ;)

can any of our new bergen posters inform us of language. I know you all speak good english but how do you say;

hello

goodbye

two beers please

goal

that was never a penalty

and

my place or yours

This was a great draw =) Cheap flights to England and a good stadium. I hope we will arrive with many supporters and that we will win the stadium.

And for your information, our supporters are going the "british style", so no drums and textless songs from us ;)

Goodison has history, but in all honesty it doesn't have the idyllic setting that your stadium has - its a tad more urban. On the plus point george best played there, pele played there and eusebio scored a hat trick in the world cup there.

Dixie Dean scored his sixieth goal there in the league as well (in one season).

just don't expect a cold beer or a warm pie within 20 minutes of asking.

Depends how and where you are travelling, mate. Do you mean central London or a "London airport" (in which case it may be cheaper and quicker to fly to Liverpool or Manchester)?

Status
Not open for further replies.