draw about to start - SK BRANN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell med how long it is to travel from London to Liverpool? And the ca. price?

need to get on this at least three weeks in advance. If you go on the day it will cost something stupid like £120 for a return.

If you book in advance you pay £40 ish.

worth spending an extra £15 stipulation (each way) for first class and free food and beer.

a good football fan can drink and eat his way through that £15 and end up in profit.

here me now.

www.thetrainline.com

Welcome Brann posters.

On a side note, I couldn't believe it took 26 posts to mention the possibility of seeing old Per Kroldrup again.

You guys are slipping.

Me and some mates have bought flights directly to Liverpool with Ryanair for ca. 55 pounds. Im looking forward to invade your city with our red colors!

Hail Evertonians! I`m a dedicated fan of the notorious Brann Bergen, and I can tell that it was a blast when I saw that Everton where drawn to meet my club. I wanted Everton for two reasons:

1: The club is, as many other english teams, popular in Norway, so that alone will guarantee a packed stadium, although it`s freezing cold mid-winter.

2: Everton is a team we can beat. No offence, but I`m fearing Bayern and Atletico more. Everton is a good team, but since the norwegian football is very much like the english, we can meet you on common terms. (Everton does have an advantage of being in active season, while Brann is building up to a new season.)

I think that Brann has a better chance of beating Everton away than at home, much due to the fact that Brann has VERY fast players, and I guess Everton will stand higher with their team on Goodison than away.

NB! It`s a pitty Brann Stadion isn`t totally renewed (will be in 2009), cause then there would be a capacity of 22-24.000 (depends a bit on how high they can build) instead of 17.600.

Anyways, it`s way better to have decent englishmen on a visit in february, than a bunch of pathetic Bad Blue Boys (we beat Zagreg 2-1!), which the norwegain state had to fly home, due to the fact that they didn`t have money to return, and just roamed the streets of Bergen two days after the match had finished, acting like homeless people, stealing on broad daylight.
You are all welcome! (no racism, or a generalizing of croatians, it`s only directed to the fuckers that acted like leeches)

PS! Why is it snowing on my body?

Last edited:
Me and some mates have bought flights directly to Liverpool with Ryanair for ca. 55 pounds. Im looking forward to invade your city with our red colors!

Please do as I'm sure your red will be one hell of a lot nicer that the shitty red color across the park. ;)

Please do as I'm sure your red will be one hell of a lot nicer that the shitty red color across the park. ;)

Hehe. Lol. Of course our red is nicer. Better team too! Hehe

I cant wait for the ties. I have been hopeing( Dont know if thats spelled right. My english is not as good as when I lived in Houston, Texas for 10 years) to draw Everton . Alot of you guys may think that it is an easy match against Brann. A walkover if will. But we brann suppporters think that we got the team we have the best chace of beating. Weird. To be honest it will be two close matches. We may get a win or a draw at home. But we will loose at goodison. So you guys will go on by the goal difference. This is the most likely scenerio I think. It will be two very good games. If we go through by beating your team it would be surreal. I cant imagine.

Our best europe playing was in 1996/1997. It was the old cup winners cup. We knocked out PSV Eindhoven before we met Liverpool(Scum) in the quarter finals. They got a very very lucky 1-1 draw in Bergen. But lost 3-0 at anfield. We were 4000 from bergen at that game. We should have gone through. Them lucky bastards.

But now we will get to play against the better team from Liverpool. So our chances are small. But no walkover for everton though. So it will be very fun even though if we dont go on in the competion. We are not used to games in feburey so theese matches are a bonus.

I hope many of you will come over. And we will be many at Goodison PArk.
The people of bergen are not that different from the english, due to ship-tranding for over thousend years. So alot of the same mentality.

Its always fun to have a pint ( or more, hehe) with english people. So a vey good draw for supporters.

can any of our new bergen posters inform us of language. I know you all speak good english but how do you say;

hello

goodbye

two beers please

goal

that was never a penalty

and

my place or yours

I'll try to translate:

hello - hallo / hei

goodbye - ha det bra / farvel

two beers please - to øl takk

goal - mål

that was never a penalty - aldri om det var straffe / det var ikke straffe

and

my place or yours - ditt eller mitt sted (cheese pickup lines like this works best in english :lol: ...)

Pubs in the area:
- Dubliner's
- Finnegans
- Fotballpuben (that's where the Brann supporters are)
- Scotsman
- Torget Music Pub

You can use the norwegian version of yellow pages (http://www.gulesider.no) to find their location. I would definitely recommend Fotballpuben (atmosphere etc)

Some youtube-links:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-20eeGTHCE&feature=related[/media]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOeGEldDqQE&feature=related[/media]

Fowlers goal in Brann-LFC quartefinals UEFA 1996
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcyajN8h6Ao&feature=related[/media]

Hehe. Lol. Of course our red is nicer. Better team too! Hehe

I cant wait for the ties. I have been hopeing( Dont know if thats spelled right. My english is not as good as when I lived in Houston, Texas for 10 years) to draw Everton . Alot of you guys may think that it is an easy match against Brann. A walkover if will. But we brann suppporters think that we got the team we have the best chace of beating. Weird. To be honest it will be two close matches. We may get a win or a draw at home. But we will loose at goodison. So you guys will go on by the goal difference. This is the most likely scenerio I think. It will be two very good games. If we go through by beating your team it would be surreal. I cant imagine.

Our best europe playing was in 1996/1997. It was the old cup winners cup. We knocked out PSV Eindhoven before we met Liverpool(Scum) in the quarter finals. They got a very very lucky 1-1 draw in Bergen. But lost 3-0 at anfield. We were 4000 from bergen at that game. We should have gone through. Them lucky bastards.

But now we will get to play against the better team from Liverpool. So our chances are small. But no walkover for everton though. So it will be very fun even though if we dont go on in the competion. We are not used to games in feburey so theese matches are a bonus.

I hope many of you will come over. And we will be many at Goodison PArk.
The people of bergen are not that different from the english, due to ship-tranding for over thousend years. So alot of the same mentality.

Its always fun to have a pint ( or more, hehe) with english people. So a vey good draw for supporters.

didn't we try and buy Thorstein Helstad from you? It was in some of the papers anyway, which doesn't amount to that much. Is he any good?

Top name that Thorstein, is it derived from the nordic god Thor or is that just my ignorance?

hope to see you all in Liverpool. Should be a good laugh.

I'm not sure people from bergen are like english people. in my experience they party a lot harder. And that's just the women.

respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.