Distin vs Osman; trouble behind the scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone Knows the Jokes that osman does behind the scene's,so he is probably meaning that,although i know some our our players defo dont like osman,but hey,just like every work place,your not always going to like everyone lol,banter and games and get on with it is all everyone wants to do

Do you really think the club would put that out if he was serious. You can tell by the wry smile he gives to the side to someone (probs osmong), that he was trying to give out some serious bantz

......yep. Osman is clearly the practical joker in the club, somebody said the other night they'd hate to be stuck in a lift with him.

That's defo not banter.

Distin should have been diplomatic and left it, but I can imagine Osman to be annoying to be around.

Everyone seems to think I'm mental, fair enough.

But you can see the humour in his tone when talking about Hibbert. I don't see that when he's talking about Osman.

Though maybe I'm biased as I just desperately want to see Distin throw Osman into a wall.

Everyone seems to think I'm mental, fair enough.

But you can see the humour in his tone when talking about Hibbert. I don't see that when he's talking about Osman.

Though maybe I'm biased as I just desperately want to see Distin throw Osman into a wall.

He could have been joking with Osman just off camera and it didn't translate too well.

But i'm with you, looked to me like he was letting his personal feelings come to the fore when answering.

Maybe it's just a case of him not liking the fact Osman is too much of a joker in training (thus not a good example to youngsters) and Distin prefers to be all business, and on the pitch Distin gets a good view of Osman and his dallying, falling over and losing the ball which isn't a good example to the kids.

Surprised he did say it on camera but maybe is something has happened behind the scenes he just doesn't give a damn now.

he's without care there, insensitive even.

it is a banter but he's not arsed about the questions that raises, he knew this would raise uncertainty among fans.

he's off this summer 100%

*he knows he has huge rod so he's like what ever

http://www.evertonfc.com/evertontv/archive/2014/11/22/distin-on-west-ham

Was watching all the post-match interviews as per usual. When asked about Roberto saying Osman was a good example Distin, seemingly quite seriously, said he disagreed and said you don't want young players behaving like Osman in training. The commentator awkwardly shuffled onto Osman's attitude on the pitch, where Distin said he pretends to be a good example, but is not.

Really worrying stuff, that. Seeing as both Distin and Osman have had problems recently, with Sylvain reportedly falling out with Roberto and Osman's book generating controversy with past and present staff, I really don't know where the main problem is here. But watch that video and tell me I'm not being crazy?

Shame as I'm used to our team being one of the more closely-knit groups in the league.
Page doesn't exist. Taken down?

Status
Not open for further replies.