Distin vs Osman; trouble behind the scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RFUS

Anustart
http://www.evertonfc.com/evertontv/archive/2014/11/22/distin-on-west-ham

Was watching all the post-match interviews as per usual. When asked about Roberto saying Osman was a good example Distin, seemingly quite seriously, said he disagreed and said you don't want young players behaving like Osman in training. The commentator awkwardly shuffled onto Osman's attitude on the pitch, where Distin said he pretends to be a good example, but is not.

Really worrying stuff, that. Seeing as both Distin and Osman have had problems recently, with Sylvain reportedly falling out with Roberto and Osman's book generating controversy with past and present staff, I really don't know where the main problem is here. But watch that video and tell me I'm not being crazy?

Shame as I'm used to our team being one of the more closely-knit groups in the league.

I dunnno...I think he prob just thinks hes a bit annoying, he looks like an annoying little bloke

Well yeah I think he, and most, probably loathe Osman as everything I've ever heard about him behind the scenes has been negative. But there is surely significance in letting the mask slip and showing this in public?

I think he is taking the rise mate. He keeps looking to his left, where off camera, I bet Osman is watching.

Hope so anyrate!

Really think Distin's tone and expression isn't his usual dry, sarcastic one when disagreeing about Osman there. I could be wrong but I really don't think he's joking.

Bit wierd that. I'm presuming he's taking the p out of Osman. If not, then someone needs a bollocking at the club for allowing the video to be posted.

Really think Distin's tone and expression isn't his usual dry, sarcastic one when disagreeing about Osman there. I could be wrong but I really don't think he's joking.

watched it two times. thats bantz 100%. gotta give it to him he played that well

* but he did it a bit too well, it shows to me that he's not afraid of things, he's probs been told he's off soon or something

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.