Deulofeu or McGeady in place of Kevin

Deulofeu or McGeady?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, TBH. I will trust whoever Roberto puts in, and the other will not be a bad option to have off the bench.

Can't help but think that McGeady will be a better player after a full pre-season. Had hardly played for months before coming to us so is bound to be a little rusty.

Chuffed that Deulofeu is staying for another year, like.

So both for me.

It's a close call both can dazzle and disappoint but I just went for Del as I think he's more likely to score a goal or two.

He's more experienced, less selfish, physically stronger, harder working, better at keeping possession, better defensively, has more tricks and plays boss through balls. Don't understand what people don't like to be honest.
Been watching him for 10 years for Ireland whipping in crosses that sail gloriously behind the goal. I'm all McGeadyed out.

Been watching him for 10 years for Ireland whipping in crosses that sail gloriously behind the goal. I'm all McGeadyed out.
I'm judging him purely on what i've seen him do in an everton shirt, as i do all our players. He's done well so far, and the poll reflects that.

Status
Not open for further replies.