Deulofeu or McGeady in place of Kevin

Deulofeu or McGeady?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy decision ..... If they don't turn up to training or fall more than a week behind with their subs then they don't play.... Works on a Sunday for me

Personally I'd go for the kill from the off:

Howard
Coleman-Stones-Alcaraz-Baines
McCarthy-Barry
Deulofeu-Naismith-McGeady
Lukaku

anyone know if Pienaar has any chance of even being on the bench?

Cannot play them both this weekend for me. Saints with very quick pressing, we need players that have known and played with each other for a quite a while, as we will need to be comfortable on the ball, del and mcgeady wouldnt really keep the ball well between them for me, del has played with the likes of osman, naismith barkley more but mcgeady seems better at keeping the ball so is a very tough one, but simply because we will need as much space as possible, width will be very key in neutralizing their pressing game so we need coleman to attack well to provide options and del doesn't seem to allow that when he plays on the right so mcgeady for me.
I nominate this as the longest ever sentence on the forum.

lol some jarg paper done a belgium attacking line up with januzaj in their ahead of miralles and de bruyne (top scorer in qualies), 'koff ya muppets

Lukaku deserves a shout!
Was actually thinking the other day that we should sign Lukaku and Bony, and play Lukaku on the right. He terrorised arsenal from the right

On topic though, I wouldn't mind who started because they can both offer a great deal to the team but I voted Del,

Can#t believe anyone is voting for McGeady ahead of Delboy....never mind most people!
Give yourselves a good shake!!

Status
Not open for further replies.