Dempsey anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal may not be too far off the mark quite honestly. They could use someone with his direct style of play, he has been mentioned there before.

Ive been prevented from posting the skysports link cos of my low post count, but Jol is annoyed with the RS tactics in unsettling Dempsey. I dont think they can afford him the way they arsed round over the Joe Allen money. Maybe Wenger will swoop with some of the RVP cash.

It should be noted that Jol reiterated that Dempsey wants to play in the Champions League. I honestly think he'll leave England now.

Arsenal may not be too far off the mark quite honestly. They could use someone with his direct style of play, he has been mentioned there before.

But would Giroud and Podolski they've filled that gap pretty successfully, I'd say.

As an American, Demsey would be great to see in royal blue. But I've got to agree - if we had money to throw around, why not? But we don't. He'd cost too much.

Fulham have fined him for refusing to play this weekend.

Not interested fort EFC ..... prob RS or leaving UK.

It should be noted that Jol reiterated that Dempsey wants to play in the Champions League. I honestly think he'll leave England now.

As do I, simply because he's not good enough to play for a Champions League club in England IMO.

Probably end up at Olympiakos ^^

Best thing we can hope for here is that Dempsey holds out for a move which doesnt materialise and then ends up staying at Fulham. He then has a very mediocre season until January when we sign him for a knockdown 2 million or so.

Unlikely, but it's a shame as i've thought for years he was the ideal man to replace Cahill. Versatile, hard working, great team ethic, he's a born Moyes player.

Would you really want a player who refuses to play for his club. Fans pay a good proportion of their earnings towards his multi-million pound salary to do a job he loves and most of us would jump at the chance of doing given his ability. Disgraceful.

If you refuse to play for your club you're a bad belter.

They haven't sold you yet? How harsh that £60,000 a week must seem.

Was never his biggest fan but thought he might have been a decent signing at the right fee.

But refusing to play for the team that pays your wages is a complete sh1thouse trick and he deserves to go to the RS and then I hope he breaks his leg on his debut.

He's using the only leverage available to him. Doesn't reflect well on him, but Fulham have had 3 months to sort this out and have sat on their hands doing nothing.

He's using the only leverage available to him. Doesn't reflect well on him, but Fulham have had 3 months to sort this out and have sat on their hands doing nothing.
He has been a class act for years for both club and country.

Refusing to play for Fulham is a break from character from which I can almost forgive for the reason above.

Thats possibly cos they dont wanna sell him.

ITs not up to Fulham to do anything, they have a player under contract, he either sorts a transfer out or he sees out his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.