Dempsey anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone think Moyes might hold back the transfer funds he's got so he could move for Dempsey in January when he'll only have 6 months left on his contract?

The only reason he holds back the money is because the bank wants it.

Hopefully we do not use them on a 30 year old.

Unable to post links till I hit 20 posts, but the Fulham manager today said this about Dempsey via ESPN:

Kind of an important statement to accurately relay there, Mr Jol.

That is exactly what happened with us and Pienaar. Against Liverpool.

Some thing deeply profound, that would then be immortalised and carved in stone or upon an iron gate for generations to revere ..Then emblazoned upon an over sized banner and waved furiously at the Kop End every home game ! :oops:

Most likely.

Yeah mate, emblazoned over gates they wouldn't allow him to walk through, unless paying.

One quote, from their great Scotsman, they simply deny is "I have been recieved more warmly at Everton, than I ever did at Liverpool"

Dempsey has got to leave Fulham this window, as there's no way back for him there.

He's destined for the ****e, but I can see Fulham being extremely awkward over it, given that they have reported the ****e over tapping up.

I think that what you will find, is that the fee will be inflated to cover any fines for the tapping up. If he wasn't going to end up at Liverpool, I doubt very much they would of reported it. Fulham will push for a fine to be imposed on them, and then claim damages as his head has been turned through tapping up, unable to play etc, give us a couple of million, then sell him for £10m to the RS on the final day of the window incl of fines/damages.

Liverpool seem to be rather naive and Fulham are taking advantage. IMO

Did Jol really banish Dempsey to train with Fulhams youth team over the summer?

-The situation led to Fulham freezing Dempsey out of the squad, sending him to train with the club's youth team during preseason. -
-Jol also told media that it was his sole decision to keep Dempsey away from the squad beginning with the preseason training camp in Germany. -
-"I never said he's gone on strike," Jol said. "I was probably a bit naive, asking 'Clint, do you want to start?'. All he said was 'you know what I want' … After that it was very difficult to communicate. He was not committed to the team.-

The full article is down below.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2012/08/23/american-exports-fulham-accuse-liverpool-over-dempsey

Hmm, shocking. Well, not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.