2017/18 Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice move sponsoring this thread so you can keep this drivel going all season without fear of a thread ban for wumming

Embarrassing some of this tbh.

You've got a really weird habit of following people round accusing people of this

For the normal people:

It's an opinion, and a legitimate one at that. Happy to be proven wrong over time, but I'm worried about the early signs.

He should have buried that chance in the first half, but overall was a brighter player in a dire performance

I wouldn't say it was "dire"

It was our first proper game of the season against a team in their fifth European tie, it wasn't going to be easy

I said it at the time, anyone expecting us to wallop them were going to be disappointed

We won and hopefully as the lads play more together they'll get sharper and gel better as a team

I said before kick off that I'd take 2-0 and we almost got it

We've made it harder on ourselves for the 2nd leg, but I didn't see much last night that I didn't expect going in (Other than Williams being so awful)

I wouldn't say it was "dire"

It was our first proper game of the season against a team in their fifth European tie, it wasn't going to be easy

I said it at the time, anyone expecting us to wallop them were going to be disappointed

We won and hopefully as the lads play more together they'll get sharper and gel better as a team

I said before kick off that I'd take 2-0 and we almost got it

We've made it harder on ourselves for the 2nd leg, but I didn't see much last night that I didn't expect going in (Other than Williams being so awful)

Try ignoring it mate, too many people on this forum who are far too impatient

You've got a really weird habit of following people round accusing people of this

For the normal people:

It's an opinion, and a legitimate one at that. Happy to be proven wrong over time, but I'm worried about the early signs.

Thought he looked decent orlyfrand. Should definitely have scored in the first half but at least he looks to play neat passes forward into dangerous areas. I'm quite happy with him.

Try ignoring it mate, too many people on this forum who are far too impatient

Impatience is definitely something we suffer from

I can understand it, but then again we're still in the early stages of a long ranging process

I say this seemingly every week (because it's always valid) but this will take time

Klaassen didn't set the world on fire last night, but he looked alright. I'm sure he's got a higher gear to kick into in time. I think we're going to need to see more of him before basing an actual judgement

This isn't like some of the other signings like Martina, where we've seen them stank the joint up in the Premier League already (And even then I think we should give him time as well)

Klaassen has looked good at his previous club and deserves a bit more benefit of the doubt IMO

Thought he looked decent orlyfrand. Should definitely have scored in the first half but at least he looks to play neat passes forward into dangerous areas. I'm quite happy with him.

And that's the thing Mr TimFrandel, you are welcome to that opinion, in fact actively encouraged in this thread, because it is happy and frandly and welcomes all.

People who make the place toxic by calling others WUMs or whatever in nigh-on every single thread, well, all a bit distasteful.

How can you not see he's going to be quality for us in and around the box with that one touch passing. Doesn't matter what opposition you play, if you can pass and move like that you will always create and score.

Thought he was promising tbh, linked up well at times and most importantly seems to know what he wants to do with the ball before he receives it

Status
Not open for further replies.