Confirmed Signing Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess we'll have to wait until Lukaku has been sold before we can sign him though.

Dude, Sigurdsson is not a central midfielder. Ross and him are totally different. Klassen can absolutely replicate what Ross does and pky his position, but Sigurdsson is an attacking player and a goal scorer.

If we are actually going with this 4-3-3 Sigurdsson is not going to be in the middle of the 3. He'd be on edge of the outside players in the striking 3 like he played for Swans on the left. Even in a 4-2-3-1, same thing, unless it's a very narrow 4-2-2-1-1. He's a friggin striker/attacking midfielder. He's not a number 8 for sure.

It's still not done though. It says almost certain; I just put that sentence in here so that nobody will be disappointed if it doesn't materialize.

"Maar in de afgelopen dagen zijn de besprekingen in een stroomversnelling gekomen en ziet Klaassen zijn gedroomde verhuizing naar de mooiste competitie van de wereld zo goed als zeker realiteit worden."

I love my Dutch players, except for wingers they're always mental, please see VDM, Royston and that mental Depay kid

Status
Not open for further replies.