Confirmed Signing Davy Klaassen

Status
Not open for further replies.
think this is exactly what we needed really. i really hope we still have an interest in siggurdson, because we do need someone who can provide loads of assists for our strikers, but what we really needed was goals from deeper in midfield. Especially if our only goalscorer is off, we need to compensate for that with goals from midfield. Dele Alli is so important for spurs because he does just that.

Oh my god it's on the verge of happening.First Jordan Pickford and now this.The excitement is too much!Klaassen is a quality player and i expect him to be our midfield driving force for the next couple of years.I expect us to get great service out of him and i will be delighted if we sign him.Trust me on this Klaassen will be a great signing for us.This is a video of the Ajax players celebrating with the fans after they beat Celtic a few years ago in the Europa League.The Ajax fans have a chant for Klassen that can be heard towards the end of the video.It's no harm that we all try and get it right for practice!

Superb

Status
Not open for further replies.