Dave Prentice

Yeah I knew she was Dixie Dean's Granddaughter and married to Prentice.

The only time I've seen her name pop up was during headlockgate and she was mentioning the behaviour of Evertonians on Twitter and being against the club.

Apologies was meant in a sarcastic tone.
She wanted to start legal proceedings against a long home company in Wales once “for using her grandads name”.

Emailed him once hoping to get an article about our Everton Mishmash in the Echo which never happened *shakes fist*

No opinion myself but a lot of people seem to struggle to understand that his job isn't spokesperson.

Being in Comms doesn't mean it's your job to speak to fans.
He was supposed to be an Evertonian and a journalist, striving for the truth. Kenwright had been borrowing money, turning down the kings dock and selling off every asset that wasn’t nailed down just to prop himself up as “owner/chairman” for years before Moshiri turned up. Lots of fans or the broader media didn’t get told some of that either.

Emailed him once hoping to get an article about our Everton Mishmash in the Echo which never happened *shakes fist*

No opinion myself but a lot of people seem to struggle to understand that his job isn't spokesperson.

Sorry but being the head of comms is the responsibility to speak to fans via other credentials.

What would you say the Head of communications role would be for a company with a valuation such as ours?

Surely its to communicate with fans, customers and also to liaise with different teams within the company to communicate updates and news ?

sums him up really , most journalist start off in the local paper then move onto the nationals , this divy spent his time in the echo writing about Tony Hibbert fishing
He was playing the long game. Wanted a cushy number, stay at home, top up his pension.
He was supposed to be an Evertonian and a journalist, striving for the truth. Kenwright had been borrowing money, turning down the kings dock and selling off every asset that wasn’t nailed down just to prop himself up as “owner/chairman” for years before Moshiri turned up. Lots of fans or the broader media didn’t get told some of that either.
Classic example.

A couple of years after the Blue Union transcript, a bit of heat was rising again against Chairman Bill. He wasn't going to get caught out meeting fans alone again.

The echo set up a fan group Q&A with Kenwright and Prenno as moderator.

A few fans sat in a semi circle, who's sat in the middle, facing them? Prenno! Kenwright, the target of the Q&A was sat slightly behind over his shoulder. Prenno batted most questions away, I doubt Kenwright said more than 100 words over the hour, most of those were boys pen nonsense.

It was covered in the echo and I pretty sire there's some of it on YouTube but I've never managed to find it.

Prenno is nothing more than a world class arse sniffer. Fair play to him, if he has little self respect as journalist I guess that's what he has to do.

He's partly responsible for today's mess for protecting that odious toad for sevarl years beyond his expiry date.

Err hello,
Yes it does.
Communications means you communicate. What part of the job title don’t you understand?
I’m sorry but I’m not standing for this BS.

What has he ever done whist at Everton as “head of communications”???
I’ll tell you what. The square root of FA

Sorry but being the head of comms is the responsibility to speak to fans via other credentials.

What would you say the Head of communications role would be for a company with a valuation such as ours?

Surely its to communicate with fans, customers and also to liaise with different teams within the company to communicate updates and news ?

I've never met, or spoke to the fella.

Nor should I.

I've only ever had one email exchange when I sent our Everton Mishmash press release to the Echo in 2018.

But, I do have a general gist of the role of a communication manager at a company. And it's along these lines;

... He's not fan liaison, and he's not a spokesperson (like this role). It's not his job to directly, and personally communicate to fans. It's his job to work on the clubs comms channels/strategy.

I also suspect he reports into the Director of Communications, who'll report into others.

Google Man Utd and communications manager, then google their name and Twitter etc. You wont find them representing their club/speaking to fans direct. Do it for any club.

I'd actually be criticising the club if we had a communication manager who is giving club opinion on personal social media accounts.