Dave Prentice

I understand the reason some people on here aren't his biggest fan, but I worked worked with his brother who is a Liverpool fan and Dave is a very proud Everton fan and the fact his missus descended from our GOAT.

Prentice's brother even lent me the book Dave wrote and the copy he gave to him.

Given he is a similar age to my Dad the stories and feelings towards Everton are extremely familiar to me.
He's a spineless little gobshite. Was a spineless little gobshite 30 years ago and the only thing that changed is his job title.
Reward for being a spineless little gobshite.

Emailed him once hoping to get an article about our Everton Mishmash in the Echo which never happened *shakes fist*

No opinion myself but a lot of people seem to struggle to understand that his job isn't spokesperson.

Being in Comms doesn't mean it's your job to speak to fans.

It’s prob writing basically the same letter for Moshiri about the takeover every 6 months mate.

No personal dislike for the fella; but in a time where we needed to be united against the shoddy leadership, Prentice stood tall positive articles about how big a blue the chairman was.

I'd say he was extremely out of touch; but for me, just another crony earning a dime off brown nosing.

And we've had far too many of people like that under the stewardship of Kenwright and Moshiri. People happy to see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil as long as they're getting a piece of the cake.

Makes me absolutely sick.

Emailed him once hoping to get an article about our Everton Mishmash in the Echo which never happened *shakes fist*

No opinion myself but a lot of people seem to struggle to understand that his job isn't spokesperson.

Being in Comms doesn't mean it's your job to speak to fans.
Err hello,
Yes it does.
Communications means you communicate. What part of the job title don’t you understand?
I’m sorry but I’m not standing for this BS.

What has he ever done whist at Everton as “head of communications”???
I’ll tell you what. The square root of FA

I understand the reason some people on here aren't his biggest fan, but I worked worked with his brother who is a Liverpool fan and Dave is a very proud Everton fan and the fact his missus descended from our GOAT.

Prentice's brother even lent me the book Dave wrote and the copy he gave to him.

Given he is a similar age to my Dad the stories and feelings towards Everton are extremely familiar to me.
He grew up a Liverpool too.