Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice stirring from PhilM. Being a Gibson superfan I can think of about 2 or 3 photos of Gibson posting a twitter photo with him drinking in the last 2-3 years. Why don't you share these photos to back up your statement, pal? Have you been tallying all our players drinking twitter photos. How many's Barkley had? Look at the beer belly on the poor trainer.

November 2012:
543003_10151109906346277_2144525936_n.jpg

August 2014:

kinell, didn't know chico was working at everton, and chucking water over gibbo an all

Didn't look like he was in condition to start a match IMO but was only on 10 mins so could be wrong.

Great to see him back tho!!

This is in reply to your post in the other thread as well. You do know that Gibson has been training with the first team since April, played pre-season beginning with 45 mins vs Tranmere in July, played 70 mins for Ireland 2 weeks ago. But you don't think he can start a match? I'd be surprised if he doesn't start one of the next 2 matches. All players get to a stage where the only way to iimprove their match fitness is by, surprise, surprise, starting matches.

Great to see him back in the blue!

This is in reply to your post in the other thread as well. You do know that Gibson has been training with the first team since April, played pre-season beginning with 45 mins vs Tranmere in July, played 70 mins for Ireland 2 weeks ago. But you don't think he can start a match? I'd be surprised if he doesn't start one of the next 2 matches. All players get to a stage where the only way to iimprove their match fitness is by, surprise, surprise, starting matches.

Great to see him back in the blue!

Hmmmm taking it a bit too personal their fella!! I did put "could be wrong" who knows what other little niggles he may have picked up over the last few weeks. Who knows how his fitness is? None of us that's for sure.

Were on a forum mate...not actually making the decisions! Oh well we should all just agree with you...nice one....thread closed!

Hmmmm taking it a bit too personal their fella!! I did put "could be wrong" who knows what other little niggles he may have picked up over the last few weeks. Who knows how his fitness is? None of us that's for sure.

Were on a forum mate...not actually making the decisions! Oh well we should all just agree with you...nice one....thread closed!

Not taking it personal at all. Just stating some information that you seem to have been unaware of. Describing starting Gibson in the carling cup as a 'big risk' at this stage of his comeback is a bit bizarre.

Took center stage in the midfield when he came on and directed our attacks well. Seems to be able to spread the play in a way which creates more spaces for us.
Good to see the lad getting back to full fitness, and hopefully we see more of him and he stays injury free as when fit he is a great asset in the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.