Darron Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does my head with his injuries, must do his head in as well but what is up with him? is he suffering from the same injuries or different ones and is just unlucky.

Is Gibson injured again? on way home radio said he had been called into the Irish squad to replace Meylor of Hull who has picked up a injury, but now Gibson is injured again, anyone else heard anything?

Is Gibson injured again? on way home radio said he had been called into the Irish squad to replace Meylor of Hull who has picked up a injury, but now Gibson is injured again, anyone else heard anything?

Not sure mate, but my first reaction is that there in no love loss between Trap and Gibbo - in fact its safe to say they massively actively dislike each other.

Paul Green FFS.

Gibson actually worries for a second everytime he gets the chance to shoot, cause he doesn't want to pull his thigh again. He's been advised by the staff not to do it for a short while as his thigh continues to heal. He struggles though.

On another note, he loves the feel of the club, and felt part of it days after arriving, thats hugely to do with the players we have and the attitude that is fostered from right at the heart of the club.

Upon reflection, yeah, i think he can be with Jagielka in that he can come off with his head high i guess. Osman was dreadful yesterday and wondered around, leaving Gibson all by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.